Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

For my May trip I've booked 4 nights at Zen Rooms on LK Metro..... I believe the rooms are above Destiny GoGo. Got a cracking deal on a superior room.

The rooms look quite decent but there seems to be very little on the old interweb in the way of reviews..... I know one guy who has stayed there and he said it was good apart from the entrance to the guest house part of Destiny, which is down an alley to the side.

The noise on LK Metro won't bother me as I tend to be out until after 03:00

On my last trip stopped at iRovers and wasn't impressed by the quality of the room I stopped in.

For my May trip I've booked 4 nights at Zen Rooms on LK Metro..... I believe the rooms are above Destiny GoGo. Got a cracking deal on a superior room.

The rooms look quite decent but there seems to be very little on the old interweb in the way of reviews..... I know one guy who has stayed there and he said it was good apart from the entrance to the guest house part of Destiny, which is down an alley to the side.

The noise on LK Metro won't bother me as I tend to be out until after 03:00

On my last trip stopped at iRovers and wasn't impressed by the quality of the room I stopped in.

What kind of rates are you getting on the superior room?

I booked with Agoda on my Pattaya trip and they were listing prices that did not include tax...the Hotel rate was 1,500B inclusive so I was only saving 5 bucks and using Agoda I could not cancel the reservation.