Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just got back from my trip to the US yesterday. I booked Eva premium economy as it is a much better seat for a price which is not catastrophic. Going east the food was pretty blah. Returning was much better.

Getting off the planes, I looked at the business class seats on the way through. It was a tunnel for your feet arrangement. My experience with business class is pretty limited but I encountered that type of seat on a Delta 767 a few years ago on the US-Tokyo leg. It only accommodates a flat on your back, legs straight out, practice for the coffin position. I was happier with my economy seat on the connecting flight to Bangkok.I don't think I would book business class on Eva even if I could afford it.

Edited by nkped

I was EVA Premium last trip. Although EVA let me (and everyone else) down terribly due to an 18 hour delay and a load of bullshit, the price point for the seat and trip made it worthwhile. The cabin was pretty empty as well.

finding four empty seats in a row in coach is better than premium economy but that is a serious risk.

The secret of the herringbone business seats is to get a seat that your feet point to the left if you sleep on your left side. Reverse that if you sleep on your right side. If you don't do that then there isn't enough room for the fetal position.

Business class on a Delta 777 was okay as was that on Japan Airlines 787s.

• 5 weeks later...