Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Bali Café on Soi Buakhao

1 hour ago, halfaboy said:

Happy with this review and happy with this type of restaurant. Will visit for sure. I did not see a nasi rames on the menu, but maybe it's not listed.

Thanks a lot !

You're welcome!  Nasi goreng is listed on the menu.

Evil

1 hour ago, Evil Penevil said:

IMG_0169.jpg.dc4d10dcc901507ced46a0a10a82a358.jpg

I noticed the nasi goreng (fried rice). Nasi rames is something different. Usually it is a dish with steamed rice surrounded with an assortment of green beans, peanuts, sateh, ikan (fish) etc. etc. The composition of this dish can vary from restaurant to restaurant. What they have is common for me is that after finishing the dish I am usually really full (for the rest of the day). If you want to have a look at a few examples google on 'nasi rames speciaal'.

Have fun....

Edited by halfaboy
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, halfaboy said:

I noticed the nasi goreng (fried rice). Nasi rames is something different. Usually it is a dish with steamed rice surrounded with an assortment of green beans, peanuts, sateh, ikan (fish) etc. etc. The composition of this dish can vary from restaurant to restaurant. What they have is common for me is that after finishing the dish I am usually really full (for the rest of the day). If you want to have a look at a few examples google on 'nasi rames speciaal'.

Have fun....

Sorry, my mistake.  In haste, I read "nasi rames" as "nasi names."  Maybe time for visit to an optician for an eye examination. It's been awhile.

Evil

Plenty of different types of Nasi rames pops up with a google, here is one pic.

Might be off to Bali for a short trip in a few months.

nasi rames.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Sorry, my mistake.  In haste, I read "nasi rames" as "nasi names."  Maybe time for visit to an optician for an eye examination. It's been awhile.

Evil

No plomplem. Looking forward to your next review....