Jump to content
Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
Sign in to follow this  
stephentaylor

Liquid Group Soi 6

Recommended Posts

Wow, that one on the far left has some serious "come to bed" eyes. Nice selection of girls there Stephen, thanks for posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if interested in gentleman's club crawl meet at liquid bar friday 2pm.

places visiting baku lounge, club 555, club excite, maggie mays, babylon, purple.

baht bus transport provided.

 

liq1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 4:03 AM, stephentaylor said:

if interested in gentleman's club crawl meet at liquid bar friday 2pm.

places visiting baku lounge, club 555, club excite, maggie mays, babylon, purple.

baht bus transport provided.

Perhaps you would like to show up at the Pattaya Talk Crawl, Wed 18th Le Pub 8pm... then off round Walking St Go-Gos,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much is the GC crawl per person, or is the transport free?.

It seems to be a good idea, organising a crawl like that, but details of how much, how long in each club and when the bus returns to town would be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Butch said:

How much is the GC crawl per person, or is the transport free?.

It seems to be a good idea, organising a crawl like that, but details of how much, how long in each club and when the bus returns to town would be helpful.

According to one of the staff it's said to be 800 baht inclusive of transport and your first drink is free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, I'll have a ticket and a bottle of Dom Perignon then.

800 baht, £22 quid? plus a free bottle of beer worth say, 100 baht.

Not for me , cheers.

 

Edited by Butch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Butch said:

Great, I'll have a ticket and a bottle of Dom Perignon then.

800 baht, £22 quid? plus a free bottle of beer worth say, 100 baht.

Not for me , cheers.

 

Yes it sounds a nice little earner doesn't it - say 5 turn up that is 4,000 for a songteow to take you a couple of miles....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...