Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Apps preloaded for airports on trip - can they be useful?

Am able to log in now to two apps for the airports that I normally pass through, Singapore and Bangkok.  They both have access, though their menus, to wifi login.  In my case, I consider this will be hugely useful in Changi, as I am there for not much more than an hour and I should be able to go straight online on landing, enabling www catch up.  I guess app for Suvarnabhumi will not be as useful for me in Suvarnabhumi normally as I will have clicked my AIS sim on.  (May be useful in completing the new T.8 on arrival but I have also printed copies of the new form)

Changi download is detailed at https://www.changiairport.com/en/download-app.html

Suvarnabhumi can be found here https://www.airportthai.co.th/en/aot-airports-app-introduction-check-in-counter/

Are there other airport apps that bm's find useful?

There are so many possible apps that could be helpful however one that saved my bacon was Google Travel. It alerted me to a dreadful error in my travel plans and saved me a hell of a lot of money. 

I also realised that reading this that I hadnt even bothered downloading the AIS app during my last trip but if you are worried about your internet and call useage then a phone supplier app would be a great help. 

I also downloaded the app of my travel airline. When there was a significant change I took a screen shot just in case there was an issue later. 

Another app that I use daily is Tapatalk for Pattayatalk!

It seems that almost all the girls that I mix with have LINE and I expect more of them to share their addresses if things get tougher. 

• Upvote 1