Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Business opportunities

There are actually quite a lot but most will involve Export/Import and having someone back in the UK to handle stuff.

I actually found quite a good opportunity whilst on my last trip, which would probably show a 100% return on investment and involves furniture but would need substantial storage space.

But as for making a qucik buck I dount there is much thats hasnt already been thought of

Crackpot, Thanks for your reply.

Furniture could be interesting.

I'm looking for ways of enabling me to spend more time in LOS, this could be a good opportunity to research when i'm there next month.

Are you talking about the traditional Thai style or something more modern ?

Go to markets with a digital camera, take pics of crappy souveniers.  Put the pics on ebay.  After some idiot buys, go to the market, pick up whatever crappy knick-knack they just paid $25 for and send it to them.  :o

-Vox

Crackpot, Thanks for your reply.

Furniture could be interesting.

I'm looking for ways of enabling me to spend more time in LOS, this could be a good opportunity to research when i'm there next month.

Are you talking about the traditional Thai style or something more modern ?

The European style of stuff

Just take a walk up to the top floor of MBK where all the furniture shops are and check out the prices. The UK prices are 50-100% more than that and French prices even higher, and they are retail shops, its simply a matter of finding the manufacturers

and doing a deal with them.

Problem is you are going to need good dry storage facilities back in the UK

How about filling your suitcase full of toothpicks?

The one's I bought there are made of bamboo and are nicely carved.They also came in a pleasant dispenser with a pink lid. 12Bht a pot of 200.(Tokyu dept store,BKK.Next to the joss-sticks).

Perhaps you could sell them to your local restaurants.

If you make your millions,remember me  ;D

The European style of stuff

Just take a walk up to the top floor of MBK where all the furniture shops are and check out the prices. The UK prices are 50-100% more than that and French prices even higher, and they are retail shops, its simply a matter of finding the manufacturers

and doing a deal with them.

Problem is you are going to need good dry storage facilities back in the UK

Not only that but you have a whole world of hurt trying to prove that it has been bug sprayed, and no risk to the UK. Then it is likely not kiln dried and will thus split / contract in the UK's dry atmosphere.

I know some who do bring it in from asia but not from LOS, rather from Indonesia.

Not only that but you have a whole world of hurt trying to prove that it has been bug sprayed, and no risk to the UK. Then it is likely not kiln dried and will thus split / contract in the UK's dry atmosphere.

I know some who do bring it in from asia but not from LOS, rather from Indonesia.

What part of 'Good dry storage facilities' didnt you understand ?

Isn't there a difference between kiln-dried and dry storage?

By the way,my imported tooth-picks haven't split yet. ;D

Well he also missed the part about 'the European type of stuff'

By that I meant the cushioned type of Sofas and chairs not the Hard arsed Tekk suff (which I cant stand) and which for the UK would be pretty useless anyway

What about getting soiled knickers off the girls and selling them on Ebay ?

Heyyyyyy cool idea

In some cases it would just be a matter of addressing them and putting a stamp on there wouldnt be any need to wrap them

Roland is on the right track with the knickers. But how about a polaroid picture of a TG with them on included in the deal, could be same girl for each pair, or a few different ones, give 'em a couple of hundred baht to pose. 15 quid a go, the world will beat a path to your P.O Box. No shipping problems, no storage, one casefull will set you up for the year. I might do it ! Dont worry, I'll wear protective clothing.  :o

Then agaiiinn

Think of all the sperm ejaculated in Pattaya, if you could collect it then set up as a sperm donor clinic.

Can I volunteer to give some samples though??

Ill need a hand, of course ;D

Then agaiiinn

Think of all the sperm ejaculated in Pattaya, if you could collect it then set up as a sperm donor clinic.

So do you have to use the withdrawal method to get it back from them?