Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

^^^
Please have a thought on the following before posting anymore links to that low life piece of pond scum.

Always saw the guy for what he is, a disrespectful low life. But he crossed a line with a video he put up complaining about being overcharged for parking in Vietnam (link to a reddit post with the video).

With the extremely vile comments he made to the parking attendant he showed the world that he is the walking definition of a sick low life.

He's also a coward as I doubt very much he would have said what he did if there was any chance someone around him understood English. For sure they would have cleaned his clock on the spot if they understood the horrible words coming out of his mouth.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I'm not a fan. I saw a link on this forum where he got into a fight in soi pothole with a bar manager.

He just rubs ppl up the wrong way with his confrontational big mouth style. 

Barry Upton should have gone with someone like youtuber Pattaya Joe if he wanted a comedy song.

• Upvote 2

VLogging a Dead Horse is one of the bigger scumbags in Thailand.  I've only watched a couple of his YouTube videos, but they have been among the worst I've seen.  The guy has no respect for Thai people or their culture.  In one video he manages to eat a breakfast buffet at an international resort in Thailand without paying.  Normally what happens in such cases is that the hotel management will hold a Thai staffer responsible for the retail value of the unpaid breakfast.  Since buffet breakfasts at the big international hotels cost 800 to 1,000 baht or even more, that could be two or three days wages for the Thai server.   I have way less than zero respect for any farang who pulls stunts like that on vulnerable Thais.

I just hope karma hits Sean King hard one day.  Maybe a Thai official will see one of the vids where he mocks Buddh*sm, monks and other Thai institutions.   I don't think the fool realizes how much trouble in which he could find himself.  2guns

Evil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1