Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

On 7/8/2024 at 8:24 AM, frostfire said:

Are you local and on 3BB by chance? @jacko was having issues as well, but rebooted his router and it resolved.

Anyone else having issues? (tag me please if you respond to this as I may not check otherwise haha).

Frosty

On 7/8/2024 at 9:39 AM, forcebwithu said:

I'm on True fibre and a reboot of the router solved the speed problem. Strange that it was only PT that was loading slowly, like several minutes for this page to load, but a simple router reboot resolved the issue.

Thanks Frosty.

@frostfire, Having the same problem again with pages loading slowly. The screenshot below is a message I see until the browser automatically does a page reload, then if I wait long enough (several minutes) the page will eventually load.

As before a reboot of the router solves the problem, so it's quite possible the issue is originating on my end of the line. What's strange though is PT is the only site that I'm seeing a slow response time.

Any ideas on what may be causing this?
ISM48xeJWB.png

20 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Having the same problem again with pages loading slowly. The screenshot below is a message I see until the browser automatically does a page reload, then if I wait long enough (several minutes) the page will eventually load.

As before a reboot of the router solves the problem, so it's quite possible the issue is originating on my end of the line. What's strange though is PT is the only site that I'm seeing a slow response time.

Any ideas on what may be causing this?

Ditto again... just reset my router. 

1 minute ago, jacko said:

Ditto again... just reset my router. 

It's an easy enough fix, but do wonder what's causing this.

I'm using Chrome and am on True Fibre. How 'bout you?

Anyone else experiencing this problem, or are we the only two?

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I'm using Chrome and am on True Fibre. How 'bout you?

Same same...... and things seemed to happen after a long outage I had some 12 or morre days back. 

I verify it is perhaps 'at my end' by switching to AIS Mobile data on my phone and trying that... and if OK, it's router reset time!

As you also say, I am only seeing issues on PT. 

1 hour ago, jacko said:

Same same...... and things seemed to happen after a long outage I had some 12 or morre days back. 

I verify it is perhaps 'at my end' by switching to AIS Mobile data on my phone and trying that... and if OK, it's router reset time!

As you also say, I am only seeing issues on PT. 

Power has been unstable around here over the last couple of months. My UPS has logged two power outages long enough for it to do its thing in the last week. My router is protected by the UPS, so no outage inside the house, but the electronics outside my house are not.

image.png

21 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Power has been unstable around here over the last couple of months. My UPS has logged two power outages long enough for it to do its thing in the last week. My router is protected by the UPS, so no outage inside the house, but the electronics outside my house are not.

I am inclined to think our issues are related to True..... I am also seeing poor picture quality on my TV of YT videos, which connects to my router over Wi-Fi 5G. Speedtest to my laptop (ethernet) look OK. To my phone looks good too.

I hope True are not throttling. 

Edited by jacko