Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I know this subject has come up before - but I don't remember the forum??

Can anyone tell me where a good club rental shop is located near Soi 13-2nd road?

I'm thinking the hotels in town can hook me up with golfing (would like to play at the Faldo and Player courses) - is there a better venue than booking from a hotel?

(I'm a hacker - handicap 36+ :rolleyes: - but I love the game)

Will be in town 20-24 April

Any help is appreciated and will gladly trade beers for info (I'll be at the FLB party on the 24th to repay!)

Also - incoming with my golf buddy - will have room for another (hacker) twosome

Cheers,

Keith

Keith you can rent clubs from the courses or from any of the bars.

Suggest you head to Lewsinskis on Soi Pattayaland One. They run a pretty good social club from there and go out most days -- officially or unofficially. Drop by around 4-5 pm and introduce yourself. They'll fix you up with clubs, transport, etc.

Best to bring your own shoes as rentals can be crap.

As Rappongi says the courses will rent you clubs but bring your own shoes (same as Thai condoms one size doesn't fit all).

The best course for rental was Phoenix virtually brand new Taylor Made's - also the closest to Pattaya.

As for the Faldo and Player courses ( I assume you mean Sri Racha and Century} these aren't the best courses because theres not been much money spent on them - not since I played anyway.

Hope this helps