Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Went to Pattaya October 26 to November 11 2002 and it was raining most days,I think mid November onwards the weather gets a lot sunnier,Dont know what it was like in 2003 as I always go January time now and last time did not see any rain apart from 1 day.

Don't worry about the rain. No monsoon in Pattaya. Sure, it might rain a bit each day but it's no big deal. And usually by Nov. 1 some God or other turns the rain switch to the OFF position

And, after all, it's only water!

Roy

Check out the link to see some typical monthly temperatures and rainfall for Pattaya. I have only been during May-June and Nov.-Dec. May and June seems very hot and humid to me, and I come from a hot (but dry) area. Nov.-Dec. is usually much nicer weather-wise. The rain when I've been there was no big problem, as it would come down hard but usually last for less than an hour.

http://traveleshop.com/weather/pyxw.shtml

100 baht will buy a marvelous invention called an umbrella. You open it up and it keeps the rain off of you. Close it down and it becomes a walking stick.

One should never worry about stuff like the weather in Pattaya because it is never the same but always interesting.

Cheers

sm

I was thinking of going in October but after checking out www.weather.co.uk and looking at climate statistics for LOS, I saw October is the wettest month of the year.

I will now be going mid Novemebr.

The umbrella thing is quite intriguing, where the handle is you could have a Dildo, then you have a rain protector, a walking stick and a TG pleasurer all in one :D

With all due respect guys, one of the dumbest things you can ever do is change your trip or not come to Thailand because you were not sure of the weather!

Since this is the open to all section of the forum, I won't elaborate but please, just trust me on this!

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

GUS

If you are bothered about the rain go to Spain

Who gives a fuck about the weather

Are you going to sunbath or shag girls

You come from the UK so whats the big thing about the rain

You will not get homesick if it rains

yeah, butwhat about the thunder and the lightning ?its really scary :crying if you go out with an umberella in a thunder storm the lightning might strike the metal spike at the top --i think ill cancel my trip and go to clacton instead :chogdee

Are you going to sunbath or shag girls

Tough question that :banghead

Can I ask a friend? :beer

Hi

When i am in Pattaya i nearly always find my way to the beach chairs over from royal garden early afternoon for an hour or so. When it rains it seems to be only for short periods i stay under the beach umbrellas dodging the drips but its not a thing to get up tight about, the rain is not a problem in Pattaya. as an earlier poster says you can always find shelter.

CheersMalzy

Been to Pattaya in Oct a number of times (also in Feb).

I like Oct!

1. Rain is only a few times during the day, washes away all the dust and scum on the streets that has been baking away for days.

2. Unless you are going to Pattaya to soak up the sun, who cares?

3. It is still warm when it rains, so you can happily swim whether it is raining or not (I mean in the hotel pool, I wouldn't swim in Pattaya beach for a bet!)

4. Oct is still low season. I'd rather have a bit of rain than the crowds at Christmas when the nice weather is.

5. You can still move around and do tourist shit, just carry an umbrella. (You'll see how unconcerned the stall holders etc are when those big drops start, they just drag a bit of makeshift cover over the stuff untill the shower stops.

6. Talk to a little darling about the weather and watch them shrug their shoulders together 'cause it is cold(!) and wet, and how much they would have liked to have stayed in bed.............then oblige them!!!!!!!!