Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Top 10 Pattaya Restaurants?

Originally posted by johnh101:

I "know" you (and your ilk) never pass up an opportunity to denigrate the USA, just as you did in your post I responded to. You love to dish it out, but you sure can't take it.

Who was it who wrote: "Having eaten mexican food in the States I can understand why !" Oh, I remember; it was you. And who wrote, "Always a good idea for the shermans to go all the way to Thailand to find a good mex restuarant"? One of your ilk.

Your habit of posting vulgar, gratuitous insults is exactly the behavior of a "socially inept" person (and that's being polite). BTW, it's "Mexican," not "mexican."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add “within the limits of the law,” because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. — Thomas Jefferson

Liberty is not a means to a political end. It is itself the highest political end. — Lord Acton

Space Cadet

Another Thread is taken over by your CRAP>. :P

You are pathetic !

Please go away in short sharp jerky movements.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic