Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 238 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

<huh

Lots of ladies and couples from europe here in Pattaya now! <huh

They are everywhere. Evidently shit scared of another Tsunami. :D

I wouldn't mind, but I hate being reminded of the flacid pasty flesh that awaits me in the UK!!!!!!! :beer

Got propositioned by two Ukrainian ladies whilst eating at Diamond seafood last night ! :beer

Pattaya has an unusual atmosphere at the moment! :D

Laters.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overweight western women is certainly one of the reasons many men end up in LOS, Pattaya in particular. A guy over 50 who does not have fairly thick wallet is not going to get a young, slim, cute lady in the western countries; just the way it is. :rolleyes: Watching the fat farang women waddle down the street is validation of why we are here! :D

The Areca Lodge is full of British wrinklies !

They are all playing card games around the pool in the morning.

Just had 14 days in Pattaya, and it is very busy with families and couples as said before.

Also, if you want one of the more popular hotels, it would be a good idea to have a reservation.

Areca Lodge are just about full from now until the end of March, and they said April bookings are much higher than normal.

I don't even see any young slender falang ones anymore.

They're 22-ish and already have fat guts. (Myself, I'm sleek as a trout :rolleyes: )

Should you not notice their radiant and youthful beauty, they adorn themselves with navel ornaments to draw attention to their michelin radial.

Dress it all up with tight low-rise jeans to show off the love handles that previously didn't show up until the mid-40s and after three kids.

My friends who've never been to Asia are salivating over these young whales.

They don't get it when I say I don't bother to look anymore.

I bet samesame most guys here.

One thing that they hate is being the small fish in a big pond whereas before, back wherever they came from, they may have been the centre of attention.

Even some of the more attractive ones must think they have arrived in hell where most of the girls around them are better looking, have better personalities and most importantly, they have the guys attention.

If i get another funny look from one of these fat ugly white heaps of fat when walking around pattaya with a Thai girl im ganna pull my dick out & say "you want? £2000 to hold £3000 & i might let you suck it":D 2guns :beer

If i get another funny look from one of these fat ugly white heaps of fat when walking around pattaya with a Thai girl im ganna pull my dick out & say "you want? £2000 to hold £3000 & i might let you suck it":D 2guns :beer

Right on!! Now that's what I'm talking about !!!

I'm booked in the Areka lodge in March. Thanks for the good news...maybe I should change my hotel plans, the last thing I want is to be in a hotel filled with tourist wives and families.

david 33,

Don't change your plans on their account. B)

Just make sure you appear at breakfast or by the pool with a different gorgeous TG every day. B)

When they get all gnarly just smile at them. It will help ruin their holiday. :beer

A baht bus hit one of these farang "lovelies" the other day.

"Didn't you see me?" she shouted

"Yes"

"Well why didn't you drive round me?"

"Didn't have enough fuel"

was the baht bus totaled?

I agree that all these fat white female whales being seen not only in PTTY but just anywhere - is just perfect to help you keep a diet --- you loose your appetite! :unsure:

However in all honesty: look at the guys as well! What has happened to the western man? I am not talking about a few pounds too many - but really fat bodies that look just terrible, not to mention the health dangers for their carriers....

What also is worrying is that it seems to become more and more the common look and applies to quite young persons. Has really the fastfood market made all this damage?! If so - things need to change. This cant go on, since it will be a major problem for so many - as they get older.

There is also a clear danger that you can kill a small TG if falling asleep on top of her if your weight is around 120 - 150 kilos or more! :lol:

So cut down on beer and food, do some excercise (just walking for an hour each day will slim down a body tremendously!) and get back in shape guys! Look at the warning signs walking around everywhere in PTTY! And dont get sour if you are one of them - do something about it! And dont do that scam of "fat is beautiful" - because it is not!!

You think those farrang ladies really care about you and your Thai girls? I doubt it. It's just entertaining for them I'm sure, but nothing else. Just have a good time, same like they came to have a good time. I like the Pattaya mix.

You think those farrang ladies really care about you and your Thai girls? I doubt it. It's just entertaining for them I'm sure, but nothing else. Just have a good time, same like they came to have a good time. I like the Pattaya mix.

Is that the Thai version of Bombay Mix?

bangkapiboy,

The way some of these sourpusses look at a punter with a girl :D suggests they aren't having a great time and just want something more to bitch and whine about.

bangkapiboy,

The way some of these sourpusses look at a punter with a girl  :D suggests they aren't having a great time and just want something more to bitch and whine about.

So true.If there having fun why dont they at least try a smile instead of a look like they havent been fxxxed for years???.Everyone has a choice where they want to go on holiday,but at least try & have a good time.. <grin <grin

It is certainly not difficult to answer the question some people sometime throw your way: "what do you really see in those TG´s..."

Well - the immediate answer can be found around PTTY when seeing those fat white/redish farang ladies with asses big as north Australia...... swaying away.

Compare with those slim, beautiful well-proportioned little bodies with perfect posture, tight little buts, long dark hair and smiling almond eyes.... ahhhhh :D

And the question was - "what do we see........ ?! :banghead But the question still remains: why the heck does so many western women allow themselves to inflate into Goodyear blimps? Why not do something about it! It sure is not impossible! Just reduce the 5 pizzas a day and the 2 gallons of coke, donuts etc etc. A body never becomes like that by itself!

And guys - sorry to break the news but there is so many calories in beer and hard liquour! Bellies dont grow out from thin air.....

Think I´ll go for a beer now...

Guest Fatboyfat
It is certainly not difficult to answer the question some people sometime throw your way: "what do you really see in those TG´s..."

Well - the immediate answer can be found around PTTY when seeing those fat white/redish farang ladies with asses big as north Australia...... swaying away.

Compare with those slim, beautiful well-proportioned little bodies with perfect posture, tight little buts, long dark hair and smiling almond eyes.... ahhhhh :beer

And the question was - "what do we see........ ?! :eyecrazy But the question still remains: why the heck does so many western women allow themselves to inflate into Goodyear blimps? Why not do something about it! It sure is not impossible! Just reduce the 5 pizzas a day and the 2 gallons of coke, donuts etc etc. A body never becomes like that by itself!

And guys - sorry to break the news but there is so many calories in beer and hard liquour! Bellies dont grow out from thin air.....

Think I´ll go for a beer now...

:beer

Jeez. You sound just like one of those whining bitching women that you are trying to knock ! Just stick to your faddy diets and keep going to your gayboy fitness clubs and stop whining ! :D :eyecrazy :beer