Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Songkran Water Fest

Songkran water festival sounds great. But a four day water fight doesn’t sound that great. I’d like a day of water fight and then get to someplace quieter. Any suggestions (like chaing mai for a day then head north?) What will it be like in Pattaya?

Until you experience Songkran, you have not had a good time. It's only 5 or 6 hours during the day when it is HOT. Go and enjoy the girls in their wet t-shirts, etc.

Walk around Soi7/8, Beach Rd. and Second Rd. and watch the fun and be part of it. IMHO, Songkran is a blast.

as the above comments realy! its good fun! and its that hot right now youll be glad of the soaking! just make sure any money phones etc are well wrapped in plastic! go with the flow and enjoy it! as said its everywhere! and pattaya definetly wont be quiet!

its alot of fun yes...but after about 4 days of getting soaking fucking wet all day it gets just a little bit tedious beleive me.

I've only experienced 2 days of Songkran and that was enough :banghead . Next April, I'll be getting out of Pattaya for the duration.

Alan

I involved myself in the last two days of Sonkran last year and had a ball. The real pain in the arse is the drunken falangs who start 4 days earlier than that and seem to search you out if you are carrying a camera, phone etc...

John

• 2 weeks later...

gs joe,

Songkran is April 13th, 14th and 15th, and after that the water will slow down a little (very little) for the next few days. On April 19 it will go into full swing again, and that should be the last day.

LeoTex