Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

best tattoo shop in pattaya please people

Hello every 1

iam off to pattaya in July and want to add to my tattoos

which would you say is the best place and the most reasonable price

clean and safe in pattaya

I got 2 done last year in rayong and they were very good only cost me

£35 for 2

any info would be great

cheers

Darbs

bit late for that I have 4 already

I wont live past 65 so I don't really care about what I look like when iam old fat

stinking of pi.. and in a chair

Hi Darbs,

there is a good one on Soi 8.

Your best bet is to wait till you get to Samui and go to Chili Joe's.

Regards,

Raykaytat. (ex tattooist)

chilijoe

Edited by raykaytat

nice one ray

thanks for your help again mate

looks like a good shop

web sites good aswell

in my opinion without doubt the best tattoo place is down the arcade next to kiss restaurant.i think its called thai man tattoos or something similar.some of my mates have had stuff done here and everyone as been perfect,this guy certainly knows his stuff.

cheers every 1

that was a great help

and yeah I got two in 1 day

9 in the morning with no beer ouch 1luv

one in Thai writing on my upper arm

and DARBY across my back 1luv

Hang out in Pattaya,s worst Soi. Yamoto where all the tatooed falang mob hang out. I am sure those very hard tatooed men will put you in touch with a body disfigurement artist. Especially if you want to be real hard man and have one on your neck or face.

The good thing about the tatooed mob is that if you see them in a bar you know to avoid having a drink there.

Most of them are pervs and here on a shoestring budget and stay in those shit hole short time rooms.

Hang out in Pattaya,s worst Soi. Yamoto where all the tatooed falang mob hang out. I am sure those very hard tatooed men will put you in touch with a body disfigurement artist. Especially if you want to be real hard man and have one on your neck or face.

The good thing about the tatooed mob is that if you see them in a bar you know to avoid having a drink there.

Most of them are pervs and here on a shoestring budget and stay in those shit hole short time rooms.

I've a good mind to show this post to my good friend xxx and his daughter xxxxxxxx who own a Tattoo Studio in Pendlebury Swinton, they would'nt take kindly to being called pervs.

If I did xxxxxxxx would most likely introduce you to a form of body disfigurment you would find most unpleasant.

Myself and my tattooed friends ( most of them being tattoo artists) need never travel anywere on a shoestring, but if ever we do it is through choice and not necessariety.

I have yet to encounter the type of people you have on Soi Yamoto, (but then I don't frequent the Dog's Bollacks) but when I see a person with tattoo's I don,t automaticaly lable them as thugs and cheapskates.

FWIW 1luv

Edited by raykaytat
I've a good mind to show this post to my good friend xxx and his daughter xxxxxxxx who own a Tattoo Studio in Pendlebury Swinton, they would'nt take kindly to being called pervs.

If I did xxxxxxxx would most likely introduce you to a form of body disfigurment you would find most unpleasant.

Myself and my tattooed friends ( most of them being tattoo artists) need never travel anywere on a shoestring, but if ever we do it is through choice and not necessariety.

I have yet to encounter the type of people you have on Soi Yamoto, (but then I don't frequent the Dog's Bollacks) but when I see a person with tattoo's I don,t automaticaly lable them as thugs and cheapskates.

FWIW 1luv

uw uw Pendlebury Greater Manchester im shitting myself. I would hate to have a tatoo artist after me. Must be more scary than the drug lords, and organised crime mob I have encountered in my 25 years in the leisure industry.

uw uw Pendlebury Greater Manchester im shitting myself. I would hate to have a tatoo artist after me. Must be more scary than the drug lords, and organised crime mob I have encountered in my 25 years in the leisure industry

lets stop getting all arsey today for .f..k sake its monday morning works bad enough as it is

so you a hard nut that hates tattoos some people i.e. me and ray like making our self look Different from the rest and like art on ourselves

I don't judge people on appearance .for all you no them tattooed perves may own them bars and cheap short time room

may be there business .Never judge a book by its cover

Hi darbs

i got a tattoo in pattaya last October.

i went to this place,very clean- all to western standards

http://www.thaidragon.com/Index2/Thaiman/titel3.htm

its more expensive than other tattooists in pattaya,but your health is paramount!

my tattoo cost £90,but it took 6 hours!!!

cheers

mike

I went to the same place, for a tatoo removal, its very painful, hurts more than getting a tatoo, cost 3000bt, and took 2 months to heal.

I got a old style thai stick tatoo on top of the area of removal.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant tell you the best but I am happy to share the one I have been using.

He is on Second Road behind the beer bars at Soi 10.

I am not going to lecture about having them for life as I have 4 my self all done here what I will say is take the time to find an artist that enjoys doing the style you want. A tribal tattoo'ist is not going to be happy doing dolphins lets face it!

So far my guy has subjected me to 45 hours worth on my back, 26 on my left shoulder and 6 on a recolour on my right.

Not happy posting them here as for sure people will know me but will PM to you if you want.

Take your time and IMO cost is always the last question. I have seen some seriously bad 'cheap' tatts where the guy hates them.

I hate 'flash' tatts IMO its yours and should be designed, for you and your shape just picking one off the wayy is a sure way to become unhappy quickly

PM me if you wanna see the style my guys enjoys.

Here's a few of mine.

Leg

leg.jpg

ribs

ribs.jpg

chest

chest.jpg

dick

dick.jpg

:D

Edited by raykaytat
LMFAO on the koi tatt!

If that is really yours you are one crazy SOB for sure!

They are all mine except for the dick one.

I'd be letting my self down owning up to that one. ( I'ts a bit on the small side ) :chogdee

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Please beware unless the tatoo shop you are looking at has an autoclave to steralise the equipment do not touch it, i work in a hospital and have seen the results of unsteralised tatoo equipment

Hello people, first post on this great site.

I have had three tatoos done(thai writing) in pattaya. Two of them were done on walking street in a bar called abbes. Very clean,fairly cheap and the blokes a gem. I had the other one done on soi 8 next to sunshine hotel, place was ok. I prefered the one on walking street though.

Welcome to the boared.

:moon