Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

best tattoo shop in pattaya please people

Hello people, first post on this great site.

I have had three tatoos done(thai writing) in pattaya. Two of them were done on walking street in a bar called abbes. Very clean,fairly cheap and the blokes a gem. I had the other one done on soi 8 next to sunshine hotel, place was ok. I prefered the one on walking street though.

Next time try getting one like this:

stick.jpg

tat.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

On my last day ,22 may ,

tried to get a tattoo ,but as it was Buddha day, most shops where closed.

I like the idea of Tings , but left things to late ,

Tiger Tattoo looks a good shop ,

I ended up in Ink Master on Beach rd Soi 10 next to Marmaid diving .

Very clean shop , and good art work ,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

The trouble is with having Tattoos is twofold;

1) You WILL always regret having them at some stage in life (have you seen how bad they look when 20+ years old for example), and

2) They instantly label 98% of people who have them as extremely low class, especially if they have them on their forearms, hands or the worst, neck.

And before you all flame me, I'm only stating the obvious..........

PS. If you must have them then do yourself a favour, DO NOT get fashionable ones because yes you may well be the first to get them, set the trend so to speak but then a few years down the road everyone will have them and they will look even more stupid than before. Case in point, those barbs around the top of the arm.

Don't do it!!

You might regret it in later life.... I know where you can get some 'stick on' ones if that is any use??

Agree don't do it. Unless you intend to shave your head and look like some of the ex pats here. Or you want to look like a criminal type.

Agree don't do it. Unless you intend to shave your head and look like some of the ex pats here. Or you want to look like a criminal type.

Just as a matter of interest what type do you look like ?

I noticed you posted in an other forum your interest in 15year old's +.

:beer

I am an ex tattoist covered in tattoos with a bald head and over 50.

Do I look like an ex pat ? do I look like a criminal ? do I look like I like 15 year old + girls ?.

I am considering restartng the tattoo business (It's £ 500.00 + a day)

Me and my family. ( I'm the one in the cheap Pattaya green silk suit )

kayfamily.jpg

:beer

Ray

No you don't look a criminal, you look good and so does your family.

In general however people with ink in my humble opinion don't look so good but each to their own.

And if you can make good money from a Tat business then go for it, you are your own advertsing so to speak.

• 4 weeks later...

First post....

I got my first tat in Pattaya last year and Edwards Tattoo across from Camelot Hotel. I went to a dozen tattoo shops to meet with the designers to help me put to ink what was in my head and only Edward nailed it. Spot on. No one else came close to drawing up what I wanted, and I did not want something picked off the wall.

With that said, it is large and hidden and I like it very much.

I would go around and see who you like the best, the work you like the most and who is on the same page as you if you want something custom made.

One thing for sure is that the Thais are meticulous when it comes to arts and crafts. My design is extremely detailed, more so than I ever expected I could get.

• 2 years later...

Hello people,

If you want something special, get a tatoo done by a thai monk.

Magic tatoo's are really something else, very very special.

I have e'm on my back.

But i have to give you a warning, it fuckin hurt!!!!!

It's done by the traditional way with bamboo.

My tatoo's took about 8 hours straight.

The monks are dificult to find there's one about 45 min. outside pattaya.

Just ask a thai girl she might know where it is.

gr.

alex.

I have had three tatoos done(thai writing) in pattaya. Two of them were done on walking street in a bar called abbes. Very clean,fairly cheap and the blokes a gem. I had the other one done on soi 8 next to sunshine hotel, place was ok. I prefered the one on walking street though.

If this is your first post then why does it say 469 posts beside your name.

Uh OH..did somebody forget to log out??????????????????????

If this is your first post then why does it say 469 posts beside your name.

Simple really, this threads over 2 years old...LOL

<grin

• 9 years later...

Cannot help think that this is a misnomer. Its not the tattoo shop surely, its the tattoo artist. I also assume that each shop has people of varying skills. I also assume that like all other trades in Pattaya that the tattooists are constantly on the move. All in all I can see this being based on the luck of the draw.