Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

updated taxi transfers bkk-pattaya

Guest Winston_Churchill

Guest Winston_Churchill

Just seen this on the web it seems ok for those newbies travelling also they got a lady driver.

taxi link

please feel free to add your own this years experiences and prices of cars.

If you want your tilak to meet you at the airport its about 1800 to take her from pats to airport and back again most tour operators in Pattaya can arrange this for you.

I used this company last trip,no problems driver waiting at arrivals. I have booked with them again for next trip in November.

• 2 weeks later...
Just seen this on the web it seems ok for those newbies travelling also they got a lady driver.

taxi link

please feel free to add your own this years experiences and prices of cars.

If you want your tilak to meet you at the airport its about 1800 to take her from pats to airport and back again most tour operators in Pattaya can arrange this for you.

Have noticed due the rise in fuel the rate is now 2000 bht.

Is still maybe reasonable if have 2-3 people joining, otherwise

I believe now if not to share a taxi or catch thai shuttle service,

I may likely opt for the bus service. B) :D

From Bkk airport I go upstairs to departures , negotiate with taxi driver dropping off passengers and on August 22nd got 1000 bht, I pay tolls, from first try, who needs dicking about having just done a 12hr minimumflight?

Edited by spacebass

Is still maybe reasonable if have 2-3 people joining, otherwise

I believe now if not to share a taxi or catch thai shuttle service,

I may likely opt for the bus service. :nod :clap2

I do not think the Thai air bus service is currently running.

The Thai Airways minibus service to Pattaya was stopped several months ago. They currently ask 2,600 baht for a limo.

Bell Transport run a bus service to the airport three times daily from North Pattaya Road bus station - but have no service from the airport to Pattaya. They will collect from hotels. Cost is about 300 baht.

Far as I know there is no public direct bus service or minibus service from the airport to Pattaya now. There is a public bus from the airport to Ekkamai bus station in Bangkok and there are frequent buses from there to Pattaya Nua bus station. This is by far the cheapest option but a lot of hassle after a long flight.

Meter taxis can be obtained at the kiosk outside Arrivals.

I just booked my upcoming trip with Khrongfa and they are still at 1200 plus parking and tolls (200), if you want a mini van its more. If your going the bus route remember that they don't run late at night until early morning. If I was going to go by bus I would take a taxi to the MoChit terminal and catch the bus to Pattaya there.

The Thai Airways minibus service to Pattaya was stopped several months ago. They currently ask 2,600 baht for a limo.

Bell Transport run a bus service to the airport three times daily from North Pattaya Road bus station - but have no service from the airport to Pattaya. They will collect from hotels. Cost is about 300 baht.

Far as I know there is no public direct bus service or minibus service from the airport to Pattaya now. There is a public bus from the airport to Ekkamai bus station in Bangkok and there are frequent buses from there to Pattaya Nua bus station. This is by far the cheapest option but a lot of hassle after a long flight.

Meter taxis can be obtained at the kiosk outside Arrivals.

Is it a true Limo?

Thanks,

Sailfast

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I just want to share some information which might prove usefull for someone travelling to london.

i had recently travelled to london for a holiday and i booked Airport Taxi transfer service with the following Link http://www.airportransfers.net/ they were excellent at their service. I would highly recommend to book Airport transfer taxi service from them if you in future travel to london

Thanks

Chris

Government pump subsidies start today, so I'm sure the price will be reduced immediately, right?

Right?