Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Dave

On the new 777s which start on the London route in September, enhanced economy/Evergreen DeLuxe is going to be called Elite Class.

One thing to be aware of is that at LHR the airport tax goes up if you travel in any class better than economy. At the moment taxes are ~60 GBP economy and ~90 GBP for Evergreen/Elite or better.

Stevoh.

I usually fly with Emirates but I have used all my miles so I thought I would try somebody else. I'm looking to fly Eva Air Evergreen, but I'm flying from Manchester. I will be going in March and the best price I have had is £682. Is this a good price?

Ian

If the £682 includes all taxes then the price is OK for Evergreen(Elite).

I think if you book MAN-BKK you may get routed via AMS, I am not sure how the times work out for you on that route. :D

EVA ED, I don't believe you have access to the Lounges BUT Join the airmiles program with them............ I joined about 2 years ago Now have a gold card which gets me into EVA lounges all over the place, also first in line for upgrades etc.

Will be on biz on the new 777 in a few weeks LHR - BKK........ should be good!

H

This is the first time I have travelled with Eva Air , if you book Evergreen Deluxe does this mean you can use the business lounges?

I stand by the club door and ask a member to bring me in as a guest. :chogdee2 Many clubs have a two guest policy.

Your right, I have no shame. :clueless

This is the first time I have travelled with Eva Air , if you book Evergreen Deluxe does this mean you can use the business lounges?

No it doesn't, even though the lounges are called Evergreen. Strange, innit? :clueless

Ian

Join the Evergreen club, you can do that online and print your own membership card.

When you check in for your flight ask ticketing if you can pay for lounge access, I think it is £18 at LHR, last two times I have been lucky :D

The SAS lounge at LHR is nothing special but still better than waiting in the Zoo :unsure:

I stand by the club door and ask a member to bring me in as a guest. :o Many clubs have a two guest policy.

Your right, I have no shame. <huh

BigDUSA,

I hope you at least have the decency to inform them about Alex and the SKY Top. :P

BigDUSA,

I hope you at least have the decency to inform them about Alex and the SKY Top. :o

I don't like to push my luck, I have the decency to wait until I'm in the club and then I hand out the business cards.

I just had my Eva mileage statement by post, it said my e-mail box is showing Full, yet I empty it everyday :D

Any idea if I need to check anything out?

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I flew Eva Deluxe I asked if my friend could join me in the Lounge, was told that as I was only a Silver card holder that it would cost 80 pounds. As he would have been pissed out of his mind and bloated with sarnies to justify 80 quid and no doubt refused entry to the flight for being drunk, we declined the offer. After that flight my rating went upto Gold card so no problem next time.

UKP

uk

Are you sure they said £80? I have paid £18 both times I have been in the SAS lounge at LHR. Worth it last time as the flight was around 3 hours late.