Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 169 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

What you all Think Of The BELLA VILLA?

Just had a few questions about the orginal Bela Villa hotel. since I never been to Pattaya before, is it in a not to bad a location to the bars etc.. Also I believe they have internet access in the rooms am I correct? Is it wireless or through a cable connection? Do they have room safes and would they fit a average size note book?

The prices also do not seem that bad at 750b per night..

BELLA VILLA PROMOTIONAL PRICE PERIOD 1 Nov 2005 - 30 APR 2006

No. Room type Area Description

Full rate Hotel Discounted Price

1. Garden Standard Studio 35m Daily Monthly

750 19,500

Who has stayed here, and what do you think of the place... Does any one have pics they can post of the place other than the ones on the hotel web site...

thanx to all in advanc who can help me...

I forgott to ask one question in the post ABOVE, and I could not edit or change my last question once it was submitted.

Is BELLA VILLA girl friend friendly for rented girls heheheh

TG what does that stand for any ways???????

Edited by IRON_JOCK_STRAP

Whats the one between soi 7 and soi 8 on that little through road i think its Bella Vista, has it anything to do with Bella Villa?

:D

Edited by farman

Usually you come into Pattaya on Highway 3, which is also called Sukhimvit Road. And yes, it is the same Sukhimvit that goes under part of the Skytrain in Bangkok.

Please do a search on your hotel. I see atleast 2 other posts on the Bella Villa on the same page you posted this!

Cheers

The original Bella Villa is on 3rd Road in North Pattaya behind the H2O nightclub. I am hesitant to report on this place because it is a hidden gem of mine that I use when I am with one girl for a few days and just want to hang out. At 700 baht it is the best bargain in Pattaya.

Big very modern rooms with very nice beds and great bathrooms. Small super clean pool in a nice garden setting that was always empty except for me and my girl. Many longterm guests here and not many farangs which is probably why pool is not used. Also a nice exercise faciility next to the pool. You get one free buffet breakfast which is not very good but my girls always ate it, geared more towards Asian breakfast.

They have free wireless but you will have to experiment where to place your laptop in the room as the signals are not real strong.

Drawback is location as you will need to take a private taxi to get back there at night. No real baht bus route goes by the place although you can walk to Lotus in ten minutes.

Next to H2O nightclub is an all you can eat BBQ for 100 baht that many Thai families love.

The staff at this place is fabulous, super friendly and helpful. I'm kicking myself for saying this but I have to be honest and say if you don't mind paying a little extra baht to get around town this place gets my highest recommendation.

http://www.bellavillapattaya.com

Edited by rob1599