Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hello. I am coming to Thailand on Tuesday, I think my flight arrives after midnight. I want to go to Pattaya upon arrival. Will there be a problem getting a taxi that late? Also, are any bars open around 2 am or later? One more thing, does anybody know about Sailor Inn on soi 9? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

No problem getting a taxi or car service at the airport. Make sure the driver understands where your hotel is located. Last trip I used the car service at the airport. It cost 2K including tolls and worked well. See if anyone on the plane wants to share a ride to Pattaya.

When you get to the hotel. Lock up all your valuables and don't bother to shower. do that when you get back. Many bars are open late. I think the Sailor Bar on soi 8.

Lock up all your valuables and don't bother to shower. do that when you get back

BigDUSA,so you are the Farang ""BAD SMELL"" where all the girls are talking about :lol:

Well i fly in from Europe, 11 hours and a 2 hour taxi drive,the only thing i need more the a blowjob is a shower then.

And you were flying from......how many hours......no shower....???? :D :clap1

Edited by lv2play
When you get to the hotel. Lock up all your valuables and don't bother to shower. do that when you get back. Many bars are open late. I think the Sailor Bar on soi 8.

lv2play,

I have to agree with you on this one. Where I live just the trip to Bangkok from my home is 30 plus hours. Two hour drive to the airport and tack on the two hour early arrival before flight, so thats 4 hours. Once the plane pushes off from the gate here to arrival in Bangkok is 26 1/2 hours, so now where up to 30 1/2 hours. Add in one more hour to get thru immigrations, luggage, customes and a taxi ride to a hotel in Bangkok, you now have 31 1/2 hours.

To just check in the hotel and drop everything off and then hit the Soi without a shower, I don't think so!!!!!. Now you want to add more time when its been over 32 hours since the last shower.

If you go directly to Pattaya you can add almost two more hours to the total trip, and yes, my flight also gets in at midnight.

LeoTex

PS; and would you share a ride with someone after a trip like this?????????

Cherry Bar on Soi 8 open 24 Hrs

Would that be the bar near the sunshine hotel soi 8.

If it is then i can definatly tell you it is 24 hour as i can remember staying in the sunshine hotel old wing on my last visit and waking at 6am to hear load booming music.

Do they have a licence to stay open 24 hours?

I nearly went round to complain but decided it may be better not to(Thinking of my saftey!!!) 1luv

:D

I've got a 24 hour flight include layovers and in the same boat. I get in late but will stay near Nana Plaza in BKK the first night. Then go directly to Pattaya the next day. Gives me a chance to get a shower and get some action at Nana.

You won't have a problem with taxi to Pattaya that late, plus it's easy to freshen up on the plane (shower, shave, change clothers) but i prefer doing that at the hotel. It's what you prefer.

I always shower in norita and change shorts and socks between planes. showers are availble in the premier lounges and the is also a place open to everyone.

When I get inot bkk it has been about 9 hr since last shower. The shower helps make the trip less miserable. After being on the plane for 11+ hours to get to norita standing under a nice warm shower for 15-20 minutes feels great. :o 2guns

You won't have a problem with taxi to Pattaya that late, plus it's easy to freshen up on the plane (shower, shave, change clothers) but i prefer doing that at the hotel. It's what you prefer.

Aeolus,

Could you let us know just who you fly that has a shower on the plane :eyecrazy :

Johnny,

Sounds like yuou got the same situation as me. I'm not arriving for 13 days yet, but the only reasonable fare I could get has me arriving at 12:20AM Korean Air.

It sucks! :eyecrazy

Same as Aeolus, I'm staying in BKK for a few nights before heading down to Pattaya.

But I figure after all the flight hours, I'll be in no shape for sleep anyway, so a few beers and a soapie... or maybe a FL from the car park near the Nana Hotel will be just what the doctor ordered.

Yeah.... why go to the hotel and shower alone? I'll just let a cute little soapie girl freshen me up. :eyecrazy

sorry about the shower. i meant i take a wash cloth and wash down that way not an actual shower, just a sponge bath it's what i should have said. it helps with the long trip to change clothes and to refresh that way.

But I figure after all the flight hours, I'll be in no shape for sleep anyway, so a few beers and a soapie... or maybe a FL from the car park near the Nana Hotel will be just what the doctor ordered.

If you have never seen the Nana Parking lot after the NEP closes you are really in for a treat It has to be seen to be believed like a meat market for sure :eyecrazy

It have one Sailor inn in Soi Post office, it's an small restaurant hotel the owner seem to be from Norway. Check at sailorinn.com

He is going to be late anyway ,its gets in at 12 50am maybe there by 3am after custums,no traffic that late , and the sailor inn is in soi post. sailor bar is in soi 8,how long does it take to have a quick shower?l

If you have never seen the Nana Parking lot after the NEP closes you are really in for a treat It has to be seen to be believed like a meat market for sure

Hi

That's why I love Nana. :3some

I do the "GI" shower thing at my layover Airport, usually in Taipei. I use antibacterial wipes to take a waterless shower in the men's restroom. I reapply deodorant and even shave if I have time. Works very well. I also change my t-shirt during the layover. This usually allows me to go straight out upon arrival. I only do this when landing after midnight, where I always spend the night in Bangkok.