Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Going 2 Thailand on my own for a month.Last couple of times was with mates but this time no 1 wants to go.Have no plans at all cause u cant really.Is there any 1 out there in the same situation as me between 19 of march and 16 april?

check the calendar. tons of people are going to be in town during that time.

and i'm sure even if they aren't flying solo that they wouldn't mind too much meeting up with a board memeber.

Edited by writerguy

Yea i am starting to realy think a solo trip to Thailand is a whole lot better.U can do what u like when u like with no hastle like lets do this that and the other from the rest of the lads.I like my mates from ireland but in small doses.Any more than a couple of days with them is enough i regret to say.So yea lookin forward to my solo trip in less than 3 weeks now.Hope to meet many of u people in the bars of Pattaya. :rolleyes:

What!your mates don't want to go back to los?Are they mad Anto?I always go on my lonesome over to Siam(although i know lots of people either residing or usually meet up again with old aquaintances who are holidaying again.).It's good to go alone,you don't feel oblijed and can do your own thing.You tend to make a greater effort in meeting new people when you arrive on your own,although as previous posters have said you're never on your own in Funtown(with all the phu-ying around!) THE DRUID :clap2

Have to agree with PokerUpFront. When in LOS I find it better to be alone. I had 3 trips to LOS with a very good buddy but there were many occasions when we could not agree on where to go etc. On my 4th trip, I travelled alone. It was great from the perspective that I did not have to consult anyone about where to go, when, what and where to eat, when to head back to the hotel etc. Having said that, I met up with a lot of lone travellers who turned out to be great transient company. Anyway, I am back in LOS from 5th May and would be happy to sink a few with any other boardies who are on their own at that time.

Regards

yup! i think if you go on your own you can please yourself as to where and when you go anywhere! im going for 4 weeks (at the end of the month!) with my wife and daughter, i know a few people out there, ive gone alone and with mates b4, but personally id ratrher go solo! As everyone else says its so easy to meet up with other folk anyway! so hope you have a good time out there!