Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Arriving May 26 in Bkk, heading to Pattaya

Anyone looking to share a ride to Pattaya? I will be arriving at 10:30 a.m. I'm also looking for some cool people to chill with (20's/30's). Let me know!

*EDIT* SORRY, but I plan on leaving on May 27 to Pattaya. I'd like to tour Bangkok a little before heading to party central. If you're still interested let me know.

Edited by bane718

There is a party on 27 May at Cherry Bar and another on 28 May at FLB. Lots of BM's at both. Show up and introduce yourself, shouldn't have any difficulty finding someone to share a few drinks. Check through some of the recent posts and you will get an idea who is going to be in the area at the time best forums are probably the Members Bar and the Newbie's Corner.

Welcome to the board. :eyecrazy

Braveheart, that's great information, I greatly appreciate it. It's my first time going to Thailand I am really looking forward to having fun while I'm there. Thanks for heads up!!