Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thought it might be possible to arrange a bar crawl of BM's bars during early July for newbies (like myself). Figure to start off on Soi 6 (drink it up with a few S/Ts) and end up at FLB, but it reallyi doesn't matter. Sometime between July 2 and July 6 (don't forget about July 8 parth at FLB)! Just for newbies with less than 3 visits to Pattaya. Anyone interested? If so, PM me and god bless us all! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe some of the board members that are locals and live in pattaya would be willing to organize the bar crawl as a weekly event. They might even be able to work out discounts or free drinks from the bars for bringing newbies in. They could charge maybe say $100 to $200 baht per person for the tour. I think most newbies would pay for a walk through when they get into town.

Edited by The Breeze

Welcome to the board The Breeze. Such a weekly bar crawl already exists. You won't be able to access the forum that this is posted in until you are able to access the members forums. It is in a forum called FLB Bar Crawls.

Big Chief go FLB Bar Firday night. Put name on board. Drink beer water. Talk squaw about other name on board. Squaw say them leave after pizza finish? Why pale face no want meet Big Chief?

Edited by Big Chief
They might even be able to work out discounts or free drinks from the bars for bringing newbies in.

NEWBIE !!! <grin :bhappy <grin

They could charge maybe say $100 to $200 baht per person for the tour.

With howmany guys do you think ???

Think i found a new business,now first a workpermit :rolleyes:

Big Chief go FLB Bar Firday night. Put name on board. Drink beer water. Talk squaw about other name on board. Squaw say them leave after pizza finish? Why pale face no want meet Big Chief?

I'm sure many would have liked to meet you, but you were 24 hours late for the bar crawl if you came on Friday. :rolleyes:

I was there on Thursday night. Did not intend to attend the bar crawl.

Now how could we know that from your post? You said you were there "Firday" night. Is that an Indian language for "Thursday"? :D

Probably firday is the day of drinking fire water

At least I use fire water every day and more in LOS than at home.

Edited by elef

Big Chief work for chinaman Monday until Saturday. No can go crawling bar Thursdays. Big Chief drink many elephant water and not go work Friday. No good for Big Chief. Big Chief need work so chinaman give Big Chief face paper.