Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Bob's BBQ Website getting closer to completion.

Well I have been finding bits of time to work on the website and we have added a few new features which we hope will help our customers. :D

The biggest one is a scrolling news section. This is updated everyday or when news or specials come about. Check out our site everyday as many of our daily specials will not be menu items. We will also keep all our customers informed of breaking news with Bob's and our restaurants. Stay tuned for information about our Big burger competition coming up soon.

We have added a contact form which you can use to inquire about catering or if you want us to add you to our notify list.

We have also updated the Hall of Fame page. Can you get your name on here? Come in and try our Wagon Wheel Burger Challenge and give it a go. Please not you must inform the staff when ordering you are going for the challenge or it will not be validated.

We welcome any suggestion about the site and hope this helps keep our customer more informed.

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

running anything speical for the 4th of july?

chers

rb

Yes please see the website. I will try to put another post with details or you can look at this weeks Pattaya Mail.

Guest Fatboyfat

:rolleyes:

I showed a docter friend of mine that Lone Star Legend burger photo/details last night, and she reckons you should be "tried for crimes to humanity and world health" for producing such a monstrosity !!! :bhappy

Bob,

Not to be over critical though I think it may be worth while to run spelling and grammar checks on your new news section on your site.

Another point whilst I am at it, why not dress the tables at your gaff? Your food maybe the best in Pattaya but from the outside your restaurant doesn't look that inviting and on a recent visit with 3 friends, we decided to boycott due to the appearance.

Hope you can accept my comments in the light they are intended

• 2 weeks later...