Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

:finger Ok my Fellow Boardies....are there any Hotels/Motels/Lodges with Internet in the rooms?

Cost is not an issuse, if it is High Speed DSL or such all the beter.

Thanks in Advance & Cheers to all

Hey there buddy.

There are two hotels that I have stayed that have high speed internet.

The first is a little charm of a hotel on Soi 13 near Beach Rd. Internet is wireless. THis place is a real hidden treasure. Small and intimate. Nice restaraunt too.

Ma Maison Hotel

The other is the Eastiny Residence on Soi 10. Nice hotel. Rooms on the 7th floor have "wired" internet. Lobby and restaraunt have wireless.

Eastiny Hotel Group has a website, but I don't have the URL, so here it is via a booking site.

Eastiny Residence

Nova Park on Soi AR, Bella Villa Prima on Soi 4, LK Metropole on Soi Buakow, Whitehouse Condotel, Secrets Hotel off Walking Street. Lots more that I can't remember right now. It seems hotels are finding out that internet access is a big deal with guests these days.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there buddy.

There are two hotels that I have stayed that have high speed internet.

The first is a little charm of a hotel on Soi 13 near Beach Rd. Internet is wireless. THis place is a real hidden treasure. Small and intimate. Nice restaraunt too.

Ma Maison Hotel

The other is the Eastiny Residence on Soi 10. Nice hotel. Rooms on the 7th floor have "wired" internet. Lobby and restaraunt have wireless.

Eastiny Hotel Group has a website, but I don't have the URL, so here it is via a booking site.

Eastiny Residence

I stayed at the Whitehouse Condotel down the street from Ma Masaion last June. Walked by Ma Masaion many times. Had a nice look/feel to it. If they have in room internet I would like to try them. Are they "girl friendly"? Joiner fees, etc?

I stayed at the Whitehouse Condotel down the street from Ma Masaion last June. Walked by Ma Masaion many times. Had a nice look/feel to it. If they have in room internet I would like to try them. Are they "girl friendly"? Joiner fees, etc?

They installed wirelass about a year ago, so you should be good. I did hear however that in some of the further rooms the signal was a little weak. But the nice thing about it was being able to go sit by the pool and surf or work.

They are very girl-friendly. No problem at all, on fees, etc.

Very nice little place Ma Maison.

SB