Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Depression... what to me to do?

In September has suddenly died my aunt, and it was to me as native mother.

I have not uttered any teardrop though it there was a greater loss! Also has begun: the FEAR is has started to operate me, instead of me. There are no forces - ABSOLUTELY! I should sit, stand, something to do. I feel constant weariness. Contrary to to all I WISH to live, I do not wish to be the madwoman!

What to me to do?

Welcome. I am not sure that this is the place for you to get the answers to your questions. If you are truly a woman living in Afghanistan then I would suggest you find a site that consists of women helping each other rather than a male dominated board such as this.

If however you should decide to stick around here and apply for full membership then I suggest you pose you question in the ASK DR. BIG CHIEF thread once you have access. :moon

Anjelika, I tried to send you an email but received an error message, so I will have to use the public forum. In whatever country you are presently in, please go see a doctor. As someone who has experienced the death of his young child, and who has had some professional training in suicide intervention and bereavement counseling, I do not think you are a "madwoman".

It is more likely that you are experiencing normal reactions to the death of your aunt, which happened so very recently. Perhaps you could ask a doctor if anti-anxiety medication would help for the short term. One doctor I know said that there is a distinct difference between grief and depression. Grief caused by bereavement is your body and mind's natural reaction to life's most stressful situation ( death of a loved one), while true emotional depression usually occurs without any known reason.

Do yo have a support system of family or friends who could help you with this? Please take care of yourself.

Come on guys show a bit of compassion here please.

JUMP YOU STUPID BITCH, JUMP AND LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!

:D :leaving :unsure:

WAIT!!...WAIT!!!! Tell me are you naked under your Burgha and Abayah or do you wear sussies???