Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Due to the annoying behavior of some twat who keeps spamming the board with ads and sex links under multiple, registered ids, I have temporarily removed the ability of registered, new members to post or create topics.

If you want to post to the board, I recommend you apply for membership via the Join Members link.

Once this twat gets bored with spamming the site, I will remove the restriction.

seems a shame to stop new members from posting and they may not see this thread so we may lose members

i assume his IP varies so it would be difficult to use the "Ban filters" in the management area of the admin control panel.

seems a shame to stop new members from posting and they may not see this thread so we may lose members

i assume his IP varies so it would be difficult to use the "Ban filters" in the management area of the admin control panel.

yes, the IP is different for each spam id.

• 6 months later...

Just wondering if there are any technical problems at yr end, or whether my security settings are an issue. Completely unable to reply to posts, using the 'Quote' and 'Add Reply' direction for several days now. Just hangs there after I hit 'Add Reply'.Works OK for 'Fast Reply' Can't send PMs either....

• 1 month later...

MM

You need to get yourself a Larry call him soi 11

he will be on-line 24/7.

He will make sure everybody toes the party line

stop any slagging of your friends and spammers

will be stopped in there tracks.

I believe they run on pineapple juice, :clap1

• 4 weeks later...
i have requested for membership witch is granted but i have no acces the members section.

what must i do?help

We didn't receive a membership request, but you're in now. :thumbup Sorry for the trouble.

Also, the spamming has been blocked with a registration "speedbump" that appears to stop the bots. Registered users have been able to post for quite some time now.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Guys

I am a new member also having trouble getting to the "good stuff".

Thought is was just me stuffing it up, but by the looks of the posts here I am not alone.

Cheers

Cluster

...I recommend you apply for membership via the Join Members link.

Hi Guys

I am a new member also having trouble getting to the "good stuff".

Thought is was just me stuffing it up, but by the looks of the posts here I am not alone.

Cheers

Cluster

Please follow the link shown above to join.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm a new member But can't get into member section Logged as Anthony help

Read the post just before the one you made!

• 1 month later...

I applied for membership but have not recieved a reply. I can log in to Open Forum but not the members section. I wanted to post my trip report as I just returned from Patts.

I applied for membership but have not recieved a reply. I can log in to Open Forum but not the members section. I wanted to post my trip report as I just returned from Patts.

I sent my verification and show as registered, sent the email to flbbar@gmail.com. but didn't get a reply.

I sent my verification and show as registered, sent the email to flbbar@gmail.com. but didn't get a reply.

I am getting join member section requests daily, but I don't have one for you.

I checked my spam rules and some of the requests did end up in junk mail. I've modified the filter to hopefully resolve that issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. By the time you read this, you'll have been upgraded to member status.

• 4 weeks later...