Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

SOI L.K. METRO (CENTRAL PATTAYA)

Boy, it did not take you long to use your oppision rerearch against me!

This one is easy - I simply used your numbers when you told Dave he was paying too much, compared to your operation.

I haven't followed you anywhere. If you note, I joined the boards long before you. I am just calling you out when you make misleading, self serving posts.

there is only one of us making misleading posts and im afraid its not me.

if you believe your statements to be accurate then fair enough, your opinion is certainly welcome, even if it is not an opinion shared by most.

but in reality ,do you just get some sort of stimulation out of disagreeing with anything i post ?

you dont see me making misguided posts about the electronic industry in australia which you informed us was your area of expertise, thats because i know about as much about that subject as you know of running a business in the entertainment sector in pattaya. that would be nothing.

yet it doesnt stop you .

Edited by mulphy
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mulphy;

I am really interestred in checking this Soi again. I will go to LOS next month or most likely will make a couple of stops 'cause i'm heading to the Philippines too. Never paid too much attention to Soi L.K. Metro but your reviews of the bars, clubs and also the accomodations it offered it picked my interesdt. Would ciertainly be at the Rock House and see how good it is. Always a pleasure seeing Pattaya in general getting for the better.///

Raider///

there is only one of us making misleading posts and im afraid its not me.

Who is making misleading posts?

You posted: (Note how polite you are, and not using your normal pejorative names)

mr mango,

if you dont mind me asking, where in pattaya do you live and where or what in pattaya is your business

Which I answered with a full reply, knowing that you will through everything back at me:

Doing a little opposition research that you can use for derogatory posting against me in the future?

Then you posted:

Not at all

An obvious lie, as then you posted:

However given your answer, it is now obvious that you have absolutely no experience on the subject, and so I wonder why you posted your comments, when you have no idea what you are talking about

You did exactly what I thought you would do. Deny what your intentions were, and then throw them back at me.

Lets stop all of this nonsense – If you stop making misleading or untruthful statements, I will stop calling you out – Fair enough?

Love,

Mrmango (AKA Magoo)

Edited by MrMango

Mulpy You should be happy that mm lets you advert your bar or whatewer it is here for free stop bitching like a girlie on jabba.

Nice report! :bow I tried to book a room at the LK Metro Apartments for my up coming Feb trip but they didn't have I wanted so wanted. So I'll be just around the corner at the Jasmine Mansion. The Soi LK Metro area will be on my list of places to hit while I'm there having fun in Pattaya. :bigsmile: Hope to meet fellow BM while I am there! :bigsmile:

To avoid being accused of not giving it a proper whirl I went back.

I still say that the area is great, its clean and smart (god only knows for how long) but it is still very very quiet.

That actually suits me as I am not into the hussle and hassle of WS and BR - so its not a criticism just an observation.

That said everywhere is dead still - comparativley.

I went into Rockhouse and was treated well - just had the one and no problems whatsoever.

Ironically I bumped into an old friend (bar owner) and the topic of this thread came up. He told me that Alex is a very good friend of his and a REALLY nice guy but apparently he enjoys a wind up a little too much. Having never met him I'm not going to cast any aspersions - but if my mate says he's a GOOD guy then that's good enough for me.

Alex - hope we can share one soon, I doubt we will agree about the "up and coming area" thing but that's a minor issue and after all its YOUR business and not mine.

To avoid being accused of not giving it a proper whirl I went back.

I still say that the area is great, its clean and smart (god only knows for how long) but it is still very very quiet.

That actually suits me as I am not into the hussle and hassle of WS and BR - so its not a criticism just an observation.

That said everywhere is dead still - comparativley.

I went into Rockhouse and was treated well - just had the one and no problems whatsoever.

Ironically I bumped into an old friend (bar owner) and the topic of this thread came up. He told me that Alex is a very good friend of his and a REALLY nice guy but apparently he enjoys a wind up a little too much. Having never met him I'm not going to cast any aspersions - but if my mate says he's a GOOD guy then that's good enough for me.

Alex - hope we can share one soon, I doubt we will agree about the "up and coming area" thing but that's a minor issue and after all its YOUR business and not mine.

whitespider,

no problems my friend,if your in or around the soi we will meet somewhere for a beer eventually.

i dont mind an opinion being against the place being up and coming if the person giving it is honest and has payed the place a visit. im only against the opinion of the non visitor or the guy with another agenda.

one year ago, the soi had 3 quarter of its units empty, now its about full . there are some nice bars in the street, the stereo, fcuk inn, the stags head,metro apartments, memories, my own place and champagne a gogo, in fact just about every bar is nice, with one or two exceptions.

lots of very good accomodation to be got and already well used in that area.

so because im here all the time and see the place grow, i think it is up and coming, but differences of opinion are welcome.

Mulphy

I agree with most of your posts and we have shared a few drinks together on occasions,however one point that you are way off beam is when you say that 1 year ago Soi LKMetro units were 3/4 empty,if you had said 3/4 FULL then you would have been nearer the figure!

Mulphy

I agree with most of your posts and we have shared a few drinks together on occasions,however one point that you are way off beam is when you say that 1 year ago Soi LKMetro units were 3/4 empty,if you had said 3/4 FULL then you would have been nearer the figure!

steve,

you are correct to correct me, but, when i bought my unit in august of 2005 , there was a choice of 15 empty units in the street and 13 units up for sale. making 28 possible units up for grabs.

the soi has undergone a huge change since then, i think there are only 2 units empty now and 2 open businesses up for sale , to my knowledge.

so ok, it would have been safer to have said half empty.

cheers , and merry xmas.

:bigsmile:

Just back from 3 weeks in Pattaya,I cut through Soi LK Metro a few times and got to say the place was dead every time,not many punters in the bars and even fewer girls,if it's like that in December,what's it going to be like off season?

The sign above the entrance says Soi LK Metro-where the action is,ironic or what. There are just so many much livelier areas in Pattaya to visit.

• 5 months later...

Alex great posting,even though I have stopped at LK Metropole last Nov .never hit this area

at night,

Also thanks for your help for July 7th and 8th ,shure I will get fixed up with nice room on the 6th.

I have read many on this post saying area can be quiet ,but thats when you sometimes

find that looker to keep you happy for the night :party

See you on the Fri July 6th :clap2