Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2guns

Visited this place several times,it's on Soi 6/1,a pub that does food,especially liked the Sunday roast 3 course they did for about 250 baht.They get the Sunday papers in the same day so good for reading the sports reports.

Tried the breakfasts a couple of times but too much for me

:D

Visited this place several times,it's on Soi 6/1,a pub that does food,especially liked the Sunday roast 3 course they did for about 250 baht.They get the Sunday papers in the same day so good for reading the sports reports.

Tried the breakfasts a couple of times but too much for me

Lady selection?

No BG work there but the pub grub is very good. Rooms are excellent value for the money and then there's the advantage of having soi 6 one soi over.

think the fella who has it used to run the queen vic i soi 6..

ex uk fisherman, i think

Bert used to manage the Queen Vic..

They also have free WiFI available, very usefull for me as I could get 1 to 2 hours of work done while having lunch over a few beers. They also run a golf outing every week if one cares.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wandered in there the other day (following an afternoon of fun on Soi 6 :bigsmile: ). Very nice decor and had a very good Beef Pie with mashed potatoes and veggies and great gravy. Aloy mak! :banana

Beef Pie with mashed potatoes and veggies and great gravy. Aloy mak! :clap1

What I particularly like is that you get a jug of gravy and can add what you want where you want. Unfortunately there was no Argentinian red or Bass available when I visited around 4 Jan. These have been my two favourite tipples on previous visits. I chose an alternative wine that was probably better though.

I normally sit at the bar and strike up conversations with others and have ALWAYS enjoyed this aspect of the bar. Unfortunately Mrs Bullfrog insisted on sitting at a table so that litle pleasure was curtailed! :chogdee :thumbup

I will definately take my Mother and sons in there when they come Easter.

Very friendly place, good food and good golf group with free breakfast on golf day. You must sign in 2-3 days early for golf outings as they fill up. I believe golf day is Tuesday. They also have a weekly (weather permitting) ocean sportfishing trip.

www.tropicalberts.com