Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Grand Inn Bangkok Soi 3 Sukhumvit.

Bill this is the one on Soi3 (Nana Nua).......don't worry mate i got it by hook or crook.

grandinn@hotmail.com

if anyone else wants it.

Cheers

MFC

Hi,

Grand Inn is a nice small hotel with good AC big rooms etc. Not really a mongers place. I prefer the Nana as it has the whiff of sweet Thai pussy in the air. :clap1 :beer

Hi,

Grand Inn is a nice small hotel with good AC big rooms etc. Not really a mongers place. I prefer the Nana as it has the whiff of sweet Thai pussy in the air. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You mean it's not guest friendly in any way?

You mean it's not guest friendly in any way?

Hi,

I had girls in the hotel without any problems but I didn't see any others. Mind you there are not many roooms and it may have been fairly quiet.

Hi,

I had girls in the hotel without any problems but I didn't see any others. Mind you there are not many roooms and it may have been fairly quiet.

Wacmedia

My apple won't load the info on their website. Do they have any wifi or connected internet facility? And do you recall the rough price of a single room? Thanks

I stayed there 7 years ago and now it looks like it has had an necessary renovation. Very close to NEP and usually a group of "russian" hookers outside the hotel. Guestfriendly at that time and probably today because of the location, but even Nana Hotel now charges joiners fees for girl #2 and up so maybe this hotel too.

Do they have any wifi or connected internet facility?

Hi,

I never look for this facility while on holiday but I don't believe they have it. I think it was around 1,500 baht for the room, dont know what the room was classified as but it was very nice and had a bed large enough to fit all the girls from one of the GG's around the corner.

Ii have stayed at the Grand Inn several times the past three years and the rooms are looking very tired indeed. That said, the place is very guest friendly and certainly affordable. No frills here just a great location. The desk staff are efficient but not overly-friendly. Rgds, Jimmy

Ii have stayed at the Grand Inn several times the past three years and the rooms are looking very tired indeed. That said, the place is very guest friendly and certainly affordable. No frills here just a great location. The desk staff are efficient but not overly-friendly. Rgds, Jimmy

agreed

although i haven't been there in a couple years, the rooms were worn and had problems with the "plumbing"

staff, especially "off shift" quite indiffrent to rude, although the day staff/manager was "receptive", not that it did any good!

nice location though and resonable price

up2u

rb

I stayed there 6 months ago. The regular rooms are a bit small in my opinion, the next size up is quite large and spacious - but both are in need of refurbishing old carpet, paint, fixtures, bedspread,etc..

Location is great staff accomodating if not overly welcoming and guest friendly - IDs taken at desk and phone call made to you before the ID is returned.