Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi there guys,

heading in town in May and June. Im hopeing someone may have an up to date knowledge of anything newish in the Buakoaw area.

I prefer the samller hotels to the guesthouses but all considered. Have stayed on Soi LK but not a great fan due to everyone kind of knowing your business all the time, with the walk of shame/delight. Last year stayed at Thompson House but had a mixed stay due to it being 90% Indian owned/run/guests. I would stay again as I like its location but ...

I dont have too many needs, just safe whether at reception or in room. Not bothered about pool but a dvd would be nice but not essential.

So anyone pls, buakoaw only not into the adjoining soi's.

Longy

Hi ,You could try the Diana Estates in soi Buakhow they are condos but with twice weekly cleaning and two pools along with a gym there is little better value around as the monthly fee is about 8.500-9500 baht +electric and water which is about 2000 baht if you are a high A/C user and 600-700 if like me you use only a fan most of the time.The email of the agents who are cheapest for the Diana Estates is- pattayagreentree@hotmail.com the place is not new but is great value , try them if you are going to be in town for a longer period

Longy. I do not know if any good to you but we can offer you a Standard Double room following a recent cancellation. The price is B16,500 for one month but INCLUDES breakfast (available daily to 13:00 and freshly cooked not buffet style), FREE WiFi and FREE pool table in lobby. We have a personal safe in all rooms and 24 hour reception, security door with pass key to guest areas and CCTV coverage of the lobby and hallways. Rooms are cleaned daily and have fridge/mini bar, air con, shower room, TV with cable connection, double beds. A DVD player can be provided for a small extracharge. There is no joiner fee for 1 additional guest.

We are lcoated in the centre of Soi Baukaow between Soi Diana and Soi Honey and next to LK Metro.

You can e-mail me on jasminemansion@mail.com or see full details and pictures on our web site at www.jasminemansion.com

If I do not hear from you I wish you a good holiday anyway!!

Regards,

Kevin

Longy. I do not know if any good to you but we can offer you a Standard Double room following a recent cancellation. The price is B16,500 for one month but INCLUDES breakfast (available daily to 13:00 and freshly cooked not buffet style), FREE WiFi and FREE pool table in lobby. We have a personal safe in all rooms and 24 hour reception, security door with pass key to guest areas and CCTV coverage of the lobby and hallways. Rooms are cleaned daily and have fridge/mini bar, air con, shower room, TV with cable connection, double beds. A DVD player can be provided for a small extracharge. There is no joiner fee for 1 additional guest.

We are lcoated in the centre of Soi Baukaow between Soi Diana and Soi Honey and next to LK Metro.

You can e-mail me on jasminemansion@mail.com or see full details and pictures on our web site at www.jasminemansion.com

Regards,

Kevin

I can highly recommend Jasmin Mansions. Have stayed there on several occasions and not had a single problem.

And Cookie aint bad for a Pom :clueless

There is no joiner fee for 1 additional guest.

Regards,

Kevin

I don't mean to hijack your post, but I was meaning to ask Kevin, 1 guest is OK, but I will charged for more than 1? Is this correct? Even if I rent the Penthouse?

Thanks.

PB#1

Hi Eric

Here are 2 in your price range,both smaller 60+ room Hotels,with elevators/swimming pools and girl friendly.They are almost next door to each other around the corner from LKMetro on SOI LENKEE.Good value

J&P Court

Opey de place.

Steve