Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Thai Gold 2 Baht for sale

Moderators feel free to delete if inappropriate.

2 Baht gold for sale-one off

In uk now-could email you picture etc.

Price £350 (yes slightly more than you can buy currently in Thailand but you dont have to fly to get it !!)

Chivas :D

probably best to go for eBay isn't it?

Could do but as its a one off cant be bothered to register etc.

As regards the question of your girl not liking the particular piece of gold as stated I will happily supply very close up digital pics for you to look at first.

If she still didnt like it after purchase I would refund-this is a forum/board for all to share not to rip off others.

Chivas

Shame about eBay ..... i'd be interested to see how much it went for over there, sounds pretty cheap for anything that could compare in the UK.

I think the question about the girl was actually "did you buy it for a girl and she didn't like it?" :rotflmao

Have often wondered about this "Baht" when in reference to Gold.Is it a weight and if so what is the comparision to Ounces/Carat weights? Thanks for any info,and another question would it be worth the time buying just one item eg Bracelet/necklace to resell say here in N.Z.? :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao 10 days to go!

Shame about eBay ..... i'd be interested to see how much it went for over there, sounds pretty cheap for anything that could compare in the UK.

I think the question about the girl was actually "did you buy it for a girl and she didn't like it?" :rotflmao

Sorry-I held the gold as security for a small loan and the girl doesnt want it back.

I stand to be corrected but I think one baht gold refers to 15.4 grammes in weight ??

Chivas

Have often wondered about this "Baht" when in reference to Gold.Is it a weight and if so what is the comparision to Ounces/Carat weights? Thanks for any info,and another question would it be worth the time buying just one item eg Bracelet/necklace to resell say here in N.Z.? :chogdee 10 days to go!

A baht of gold is about 1/2 oz of gold. Don't know about resell as alot would depend on what your prospective buyer is looking for in style. I'll see you in 10 days at BKK. :D