Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

A solution for some of you

I hope this post doesnt offend anyone or isn't in the wrong section but if it is a problem with me posting this thread any admin/mod can just remove this post and have my apology for posting it here.

What i am offering is a usefull solution for people starting a bar/hotel/...

what i am offering are Websolutions.

I can program/design you a usefull solution on the internet. This can mean a fully designed homepage complete with options like a photo gallery, guestbooks, booking forms , etc... But can also mean an advertisement or a flyer design for your favourite party/product/...

This is all profesionall work done by myself but with very cheap prizes as im doing this in my free time. I can offer you very fast answers to your inquiries and a professional help if you are not sure what is best for you ( website/domainnames/advertising/... )

At this moment i have a standardpacket available which includes : a standard website complete with custom designed logo/header, integrated guestbook with administration functions and a contact form for booking/questions by customers. This comes complete with your own domainname like www.myname.com or any other extension and is available within a week from comfirmation.

You can contact me for more information on ume@mail.org

Be ahead of the competition and threat your customers on a reliable and professional looking website.

This is all profesionall work done by myself but with very cheap prizes as im doing this in my free time. I can offer you very fast answers to your inquiries and a professional help if you are not sure what is best for you ( website/domainnames/advertising/... )

Be ahead of the competition and threat your customers on a reliable and professional looking website.

No I think he give you present. :bigsmile:

"doesnt", "usefull", "what i am offering are", "profesionall", "prizes", "standardpacket"

No offence, but wouldn't the use of a spell checker, be a little more professional?

I hope this post doesnt offend anyone or isn't in the wrong section but if it is a problem with me posting this thread any admin/mod can just remove this post and have my apology for posting it here.

What i am offering is a usefull solution for people starting a bar/hotel/...

what i am offering are Websolutions.

I can program/design you a usefull solution on the internet. This can mean a fully designed homepage complete with options like a photo gallery, guestbooks, booking forms , etc... But can also mean an advertisement or a flyer design for your favourite party/product/...

At this moment i have a standardpacket available which includes : a standard website complete with custom designed logo/header, integrated guestbook with administration functions and a contact form for booking/questions by customers. This comes complete with your own domainname like www.myname.com or any other extension and is available within a week from comfirmation.

You can contact me for more information on ume@mail.org

Dear Sire,

In responce to your offer of web solutions I would like to ask your assistance in some way that may be possible for me to assist you in assisting me with the recovery of some funds of 1,000,999,000.000.999.99 dallars US. It seems that my uncle, the long since now recently decested predidente of the Kingdom of East FriggenSomewhere. Has lost his inability to remove remaining funds. Please forward your bank account information, pin #, and mothers maiden name so as we may enter into said parrtneringship and we may split this moneys by way of 50% each of us my self, you and some brotherinlaw of mine. As you can see this some diveded by 50% three ways will equal out to an impressive sum.

Thank you for your speedy reply in advance,

His Royal Hiness,

Price JoJo of Nearby

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this little gem :D