Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

This is good news, this is my favourite soi. Is Henke still around? he stayed at on one of the lodging houses about half way up I heard he had gone up country. Place just isn't the same without his drunken shouting and falling asleep with bottle of vodka in his hand. That man can DRINK. If anyone remembers him he was swedish I think, had kind of blonde frizzy hair.

Shawaddy waddy!

This is good news, this is my favourite soi. Is Henke still around? he stayed at on one of the lodging houses about half way up I heard he had gone up country. Place just isn't the same without his drunken shouting and falling asleep with bottle of vodka in his hand. That man can DRINK. If anyone remembers him he was swedish I think, had kind of blonde frizzy hair.

Shawaddy waddy!

I remember him,I think he was on a sponsored drink.Most time,day or night,he would be sitting on that horrible concrete bench.I thought he was the owner of that bar ?

No, he might as well have owned it as he stayed there all the time. They even put up a sign saying 'Soi Henke' in his honour. Onec, and only once, I spoke to him when he was sober and he had a full time Thai lady but you never saw her except when it was time to carry him up to bed. I never saw him eating. Vodka was his tipple, very ocassionally beer. would have made a great charcter in a film.

• 2 weeks later...
Where ever he lives, with three bottles of vodka in him, he will keep for some time. Keep feeling his pulse. :D

Well at least when he dies he won't decompose too quickly as he will be well pickled.

:D

• 2 months later...

Well i checked out Soi Honey Inn today ,and there are no road works going on now .There is a new building being constructed directly opposite Honey Inn Hotel .Will post a photo later .

HERE IS THE PHOTO TAKEN TODAY .

Honeyinn.jpg

Edited by anto1
  • 4 weeks later...
:D Has anyone stayed at the Honey Inn ?I can see it in the last picture posted.I need to to know if it is clean ,how many floors Lift? price,per day monthly rates? for low season.Or recommend another on that soi no more than 600bht a day. Thanks G/O.

Stayed at the Honey before the refurb so my info will be a little out of date.Was ok for the money but a little old and worn.

Intown on the same Soi,about 100 yards down towards beach road is clean and tidy with pool and coffee shop and cost 550 18 months ago.