Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi guys,

After completing my 5th trip to Pattaya in May this year I can't wait to get back to the town we all love, and I am planning a trip during Easter next year.

As I have never spent Easter in Pattaya previously I don't know how crowded it is..

Do u recommend to book hotel now or can I wait a few months and still get a good hotel?

Easter isn`t a big thing in Pattaya, not sure of the dates next year but it could clash with songkran, you really don`t need to book just yet, nrmally not that busy at march/april period, but be warned, its the hottest time of the year

A well timed thread!

I've just - an hour ago - booked a ticket for then. A freebie from Airmiles, taxes only (£127) to pay. :(

Easter is 21-24 March 08, I was there mid February to mid March 07 and the town was starting to empty. There's no need to book a hotel yet - or at all really - unless you have a particular favourite in mind and want to make sure of it. Personally, as I'll be there in November, I'll shop around then.