Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 477 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

hi guys

Again thanks for the feed back .

RB yes mate if i was a fuck wit i would have look back 2 years for a post about the same thing !!

RB things have changed in the last few years ,the way the girls are now today (we hear many times about how much better the girls were before etc etc),even the way the client base has changed from years gone by .

So with out knowing i posted some thing that had been asked before (bet i am not the first to do that or are you just having a bad day ??).

How ever i think Pieman will read this and see some things that are not the same now JUST as i did when i read his post !!

ANy time a owner asks the customer how he would like things it must be good for the customer yes ??

And better still some things come out of the talk like my mumasan and her asking for drinks all the time ,which i will now stop with out her knowing who it is that said any thing.

Guys please remember that lady drinks make ME very little money at 99 bt a drink (50 bt is for the girl less cost of the drink) i would be happy for the girls to drink the same as you and not have to give her 50 bt ,but some thing tells me she would not be so happy !!

AS for girls not finishing there drink PLEASE let me know i am happy to have the girl pay for the drink!

alan

Worst scenario for me when I enter a GoGo bar, is if the oldest and ugliest bitch in there immediately comes and seats herself next to me and starts rubbing herself against me pleading for ladydrinks whilst obstructing the view trying to get my attention so I can't survey the rest of the talent! :angry2

If this happens I usually let her know that I'm not interested in her, and if she won't leave me... I will leave the bar!

I prefer to be left alone with my drink and zoom in on all the talents before I make a choice, I'm quite fussy about the looks of my girls, and I always make a ranking of the girls in my mind, have to compare all their bodily assets first, which may take an hour or two( or sometimes days!), then I'll start to chat with my top rank and work my way down the list until I find someone who suits my needs for young, cute and "innocent" looking girls! ;)

I also don't like girls that pleads and begs for LDs, if I like a girls company after been chatting with her I will ofcourse buy her a drink or two, but I don't want to feel pushed to do it, I will do it only if she has given me a reason for it, if she gives me good vibes and seems to be genuinely interested to know me too... then it's a deal! :D

I usually don't use Mamasans to get the girls over, some of them can get very pushy for LDs, never had a problem in NLD1 though, that's one reason why this bar is one of my top favorites!

Usually a smile and an eye-wink is sufficient to get a girl down from the stage, if not I'll use one of the service girls to drag her over! :banghead

Plahgat

Edited by plahgat

One should appreciate the efforts taken by the BM cum barowner to improvise on customer service for which he seeks valuable input from other BMs. Definitely,NLD1 will be my stop for a few drinks and to check out the talent, on my next trip.

Edited by 1234
hi guys

Again thanks for the feed back .

RB yes mate if i was a fuck wit i would have look back 2 years for a post about the same thing !!

RB things have changed in the last few years ,the way the girls are now today (we hear many times about how much better the girls were before etc etc),even the way the client base has changed from years gone by .

So with out knowing i posted some thing that had been asked before (bet i am not the first to do that or are you just having a bad day ??).

How ever i think Pieman will read this and see some things that are not the same now JUST as i did when i read his post !!

ANy time a owner asks the customer how he would like things it must be good for the customer yes ??

And better still some things come out of the talk like my mumasan and her asking for drinks all the time ,which i will now stop with out her knowing who it is that said any thing.

Guys please remember that lady drinks make ME very little money at 99 bt a drink (50 bt is for the girl less cost of the drink) i would be happy for the girls to drink the same as you and not have to give her 50 bt ,but some thing tells me she would not be so happy !!

AS for girls not finishing there drink PLEASE let me know i am happy to have the girl pay for the drink!

alan

Alan

You are correct, things have changed in the past 2 years and yes you are a good businessman trying to give your customers the best expereiance possible so they will be repeat customers, good for them good for you.

I still belive many of the situations are the same and as "I" said "i" would have liked to added the link to the post, but "I" am technicaly challenged and don't know how, every day is a bad day for me when it comes to IT stuff, anyway best of luck

chers

rb

I prefer to go into a place, order a drink, and browse the scenery. But on several occasions, after I make eye contact with a girl or two, they still will not come sit with me after their dancing. What are some of the signs I need to make to these girls?

I am Asian, with average looks. I don't stand out among the crowd, so I guess the girls won't seek me out. But as most BMs have said, it shouldn't matter as I have the bahts to pay. I had to resort to asking a service person that I'm interested in meeting a particular dancer. What do I have to do, go up to a girl and drag her to my table? :banghead :banghead :banghead

:gulp

As mentioned, this really is a tough one.

For me personally, this would be a perfect scenario ...

1 - I already have my drink

2 - a girl comes over uninvited, and asks if she can sit with me.

2a - I like the look of her, so I say yes. We chat for a little while and if it goes well, i'll offer to buy a drink. If the 'vibe' isn't there i'll stop talking and she'll leave or if she asks for a drink, i'll say no and she'll leave. I'm happy either way.

2b - I don't like the look of her, so I say "No, i'm looking / waiting for a friend". She moves away without any bad feeling.

3 - I see someone on the stage or around the bar and I indicate for them to come over.

4a - She comes over and says she's 'taken'. No problem.

4b - She comes over and sits. I immediately buy her a drink because I invited her to me.

5 - It goes well and I either put her on a 'to do' list or pay bar there and then.

Surely everybody is happy?

One thing I certainly do not want, is to be approached by a Mamasan who discusses the girls or prices .... NEVER .... I have a question, i'll ask for her.

If a Mamasan comes to me, introduces herself and says if I have any questions I can speak with her ...... then thats perfect too.

Sadly, the experience is all too perfect and has rarely happened to me.

The girls either 'pounce' or the mamasan comes over after I have turned away a girl and attempts the 'hard sell'.

I prefer to go into a place, order a drink, and browse the scenery. But on several occasions, after I make eye contact with a girl or two, they still will not come sit with me after their dancing. What are some of the signs I need to make to these girls?

Catch her eye, smile. Then raise your arm up in a 'hitler' type salute and repeatedly curl your fingers down to the palm. Works for me :banghead

I had to resort to asking a service person that I'm interested in meeting a particular dancer. What do I have to do, go up to a girl and drag her to my table?

Getting proper eye contact is sometimes very difficult to acheive, and for some, difficult to give the 'right' type or amount of eye contact.

Asking a service girl to introduce the girl is a great way of meeting your chosen lady. Nothing wrong in that.

Edited by casper_uk
Here's an idea and possible solution to the "ugly girl comming over uninvited problem" that go-go bar owners can use:

STOP employing UGLY girls!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had a particularly UGLY girl come to me in a Go-Go ....... plenty that I haven't liked the look of, but that be that they are too thin, too many 'tats' or piercings', chewing gum etc etc. I have seen girls that are far from stunners, but they are generally the least pushy ones.

Another "problem" I noticed in Go-Go's is that the girls on stage don't make eye-contact

Am I there to choose a girl I want OR am I there to for them to decide if they want choose me

If I had the looks for stunners to want to choose me, I wouldn't need to come all the way to Pattaya!

Of course then there is the eternal problem of the dreaded Starfish or Go-Go girl with poor attitude

If I get this right, you basically insist on choosing a girl that has shown very little interest in you in the Go-Go. Then you are surprised that the result is a starfish???

What's the solution for that? If a dancer gets enough complaints then the MAMASAN should be penalized; cut HER salary...........I would think you'd never have a poor performing go-go girl then........LOL

What's more you basically 'report' her for not enjoying sex with you???

Maybe the girls should simply be allowed (financially as well as guided by the company) to say "fuck off you jerk" much the same as western girls do.

I think that cut down on the 'starfish' reports too.

Go and sit in the corner with cecco.

If I get this right, you basically insist on choosing a girl that has shown very little interest in you in the Go-Go. Then you are surprised that the result is a starfish???

What's more you basically 'report' her for not enjoying sex with you???

Maybe the girls should simply be allowed (financially as well as guided by the company) to say "fuck off you jerk" much the same as western girls do.

I think that cut down on the 'starfish' reports too.

Go and sit in the corner with cecco.

No no no! I'm talking about the dancers that "pretend" to like you in the go-go, BUT then change once your in the room. Basically, they just wanted the bar-fine BUT don't want to do the work

And as far as the girls telling guys to "F_ck off" They do it all the time! (Not in so many words of course)

<grin

Alan,

I don't want them to come over to me unless I've made eye contact with them, gave her a big smile and if she's interested in me, returned a big smile. Then I will make a motion for them to join me. So it could be 1 minute or not at all. If she's been dancing on the stage and I've made eye contact, smiled, made some suggestive gestures and gotten a return smile or gestures then I want her to stop by after she gets off the stage.

As far as the mamasam, I think she should get involved if a punter or two come in who she's never seen before and if they are still alone after a few minutes after receiving their drink then go over and introduce herself. Find out if they've ever been to a go-go bar here in Pattaya and if they say no, then briefly explain the rules of engagement and tell them to get her if they need some assistance later as she leaves their area.

I prefer to go into a place, order a drink, and browse the scenery. But on several occasions, after I make eye contact with a girl or two, they still will not come sit with me after their dancing. What are some of the signs I need to make to these girls? :gulp

Hi boogey_knight!

I don't know about your looks , but if you look like a chinese or japanese there won't be any problems, many girls specialize in rich East-Asians!

On the other hand if you look like Indian or Arab you might have more problems with Thai-girls, South-Asians are more prowned to make problems with the girls, they have a bad reputation of trying and underpaying the girls or share one girl with several mates or indulge in perverted acts that many girls are not accustomed too! :rolleyes:

Many GoGo bars doesn't even allowe them to enter their premises!

But if you are East-Asian there shouldn't be any problems!

As said, the best way is to tell one of the service-girls what girl you fancy and have her over for a ladydrink!

Another way is to go up to her and slip a 100 baht note in her thong and ask her to join you when her dance routine is over, works everytime! :thumbup

Good Luck!

Plahgat

Thanks for the advice, Plahgat. I am Chinese, been in USA most of my life, not rich but certainly no cheap charlie. :D The eye contact thing don't seem to work out real good for me, so mostly I would go thru the service girl route.

Practice makes perfect... will be back to Pattaya soon for more practice. :D :D :D

2b - I don't like the look of her, so I say "No, i'm looking / waiting for a friend". She moves away without any bad feeling.

snip... snip...

One thing I certainly do not want, is to be approached by a Mamasan who discusses the girls or prices .... NEVER .... I have a question, i'll ask for her.

I think despite the original question that these are the two key points.

1. The punter MUST be able to dismiss any girl, at any time, and she has simply disappear.

2. And the mamasan should keep her nose out of the punter's business, and probably keep away from all punters, all the time unless summoned.

These are way more important to me than whether a girl comes to me, and precisely when. So long as I can get rid of her quickly and gracefully if I wish, then I don't really care when the first one comes.

I'm indifferent as to whether I pick or the girl picks. I have had good experiences with both. The thing I can't stand the most is if a girl or waitress comes and asks for a LD and I decline and then they come repeatedly asking for a LD. Even if I am sitting and talking with a girl already. No means no works both ways.

cr