Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

2 Condos for sale in Nirun Condo

I have 2 fully furnished 38 SQM condos for sale on the 14th floor in Nirun Condo, Soi Arunothai (opp carrefour), one of the condos has a Yorkshire man reanting, he has been in there for two years and isn;t going anywhere, he pays 7000 per month in a lump sum year. Both condos are falang owned, decoarated to a high standard and as I say - fully furnished. I would like to clear 1.5 m for the 2 together or 800,000 each.

Nirun complex is 5 minutes from beach road, has 2 pools, shops, a gym and a very livley expat community and the rooms are very easily rented out.

The reaosn for the sale is that I have brought a house. I will be back in Pattaya at the end of the month

Thanks

Jimmy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They aren't next to each other, they are on the same floor with 1 room inbetween owned by a very nice American guy.

My number is 0871134220 or jellis1000@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Jimmy

post-14501-1196236872.jpg

post-14501-1196236898.jpg

post-14501-1196237007.jpg

post-14501-1196237083.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have 2 38 sqm condos on the 14th floor in Nirun Granville, Soi Arunotai (opp Carrefour) in Pattaya, fully furnished, 750,000 each or 1.4 for both o.n.o for quick sell, will be in Pattaya from Jan 20th. Jimmy

Are they owned in Farang name or Company? Is transfer fee split?

• 1 month later...

Both in my name. I'm flexible on the fees, i'm very keen to sell as I need to put the money down on a house so if anyones interested - Nows a good time!!!!

Jimmy - 0871134220, am in Pattaya for another 8 weeks!!