Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Im looking for something a little different in Febuary, I normally stay at Majestic suite, but really I find the room too small, I don`t mind paying a little extra (2500 baht max)

want it to be in the Suk area not too far from nana, must be clean , looked at Dynasty grand, but they are charging 2680 a night, guess I can go that high but want to look at other options first..any suggestions?

EDIT following on from this post, I found the omni tower hotel on Soi 4, a bit pricey but it looks just what Im looking for..however I can`t see any reviews anywhere, need to know if it is guest friendly or not?

Edited by pattaya_mad

I was looking at Aldephi Suites as well, but due to opening very recent I have not seen much as if the hotel is guest friendly or not. Maybe Swiss Grottino. More in the Cowboy are on Soi 19 but I do not find it an issue as you have the Skytrain and by the time that closes taxi's are fine as very little traffic. 1950 a night, not sure what amenities are important to you though.

Im looking for something a little different in Febuary, I normally stay at Majestic suite, but really I find the room too small, I don`t mind paying a little extra (2500 baht max)

want it to be in the Suk area not too far from nana, must be clean , looked at Dynasty grand, but they are charging 2680 a night, guess I can go that high but want to look at other options first..any suggestions?

EDIT following on from this post, I found the omni tower hotel on Soi 4, a bit pricey but it looks just what Im looking for..however I can`t see any reviews anywhere, need to know if it is guest friendly or not?

4 weeks ago stayed in the Dynasty and had a walk to the Dynasty Grand, its looks good, considering staying there my self next time, the room we had in the Dynasty was not very good needed refurbishing.

Yes, it's guest friendly.

-redwood

Pay the extra and go for the Dynasty Grand, I will be there for the 5th time in December, I have stayed in Majestic Grande, full of Arabs and pool is same size as my bath at home, Business Inn on Soi 11 not so bad, no pool and a bit noisy.

Dynasty Grand has an excellent location, nice big pool, girl friendly, downside is breakfast not included in price, b/fast is nice as is cooked to order not buffet, however Nana hotel (3min walk) has big buffet and good price and open to anyone.

Rooms have massive bed, DVD player and flat screen TV, big wet room with seperate bath but 2 showers.

I stayed in Landmark on my first vist to LOS, and other than the mega location the Grand in my humble opinion is better and so much better V.F.M.

If you want something a little different you could try Livingstones Lodge on Soi 33. I think you can get the rooms there for about 1850 baht. Anyway, the rooms are good and Soi 33 can be fun. Also, you're not too far from Soi Cowboy, and a cab down to Nana shouldn't cost too much.

J

Stayed at the Omni Tower on my previous two visits. Would rank it as 4-5 stars. Everything pristine. Rooms big,luxurious and comfortable. Service excellent with lots of amenities in complex. Only downside is pool loses sun early in day. Very guest friendly. Not even an eyebrow raised. Highly recommended.

Returning in two weeks. Will stay there again unless I can find somewhere else of similiar VFM, just for a change of pace.

Does the Dynasty Grand have a decent pool ? On my holidays after all...

Stayed at the Omni Tower on my previous two visits. Would rank it as 4-5 stars. Everything pristine. Rooms big,luxurious and comfortable. Service excellent with lots of amenities in complex. Only downside is pool loses sun early in day. Very guest friendly. Not even an eyebrow raised. Highly recommended.

Returning in two weeks. Will stay there again unless I can find somewhere else of similiar VFM, just for a change of pace.

Does the Dynasty Grand have a decent pool ? On my holidays after all...

cheers Jim I have successfully booked a room there for early Febuary