Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Second hand goods ??

As l'm fairly new to town, l would appreciate advice on where around Pattaya l can purchase second hand household goods or of websites where same are advertised. Amongst many items, l am currently looking for a second hand working fridge or 2, a second hand working VCR player/recorder (not dvd) & a couple of those hang in the shower electric water heaters. lf any of u guys may know of any1 selling these, please let me know. :cry2

As l'm fairly new to town, l would appreciate advice on where around Pattaya l can purchase second hand household goods or of websites where same are advertised. Amongst many items, l am currently looking for a second hand working fridge or 2, a second hand working VCR player/recorder (not dvd) & a couple of those hang in the shower electric water heaters. lf any of u guys may know of any1 selling these, please let me know. :bigsmile:

Depending on how long you stay, you might just as well buy them new. The cost difference is very small.

Water heaters go brand new at about 2,500 Baht

Fridges (Thai ones) 5,000 Baht

VCR (Phillips) 2,000 Baht

Second hand fridges tend to have gas problems and they need to be refilled. The overall costs justifies buying a new one. They also tend to show rust after about 5 years.

IF all else fails just ask your next barfine where to buy the lot. They always know where to find things on the cheap.