Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

DRIVING IN BUS LANES

It is funny when sitting at home ,but you wouldn't laugh if you were in a strange town and were just following a bus or van and the road erupted below you.I don't see the need for these things as they are obviously dangerous to some, who may be poor drivers but, it is still not all their fault.

It is funny when sitting at home ,but you wouldn't laugh if you were in a strange town and were just following a bus or van and the road erupted below you.I don't see the need for these things as they are obviously dangerous to some, who may be poor drivers but, it is still not all their fault.

If they don’t read the road signs then it is there fault. :clueless

Can you read all road signs in Thailand, China, France, and Iceland?

In there native language no, except for a few in France, but I have driven in all the countries mentioned except China. But as most important signage is done in the form of picture grams I have managed somehow to understand no entry, one way systems, narrow roads, low bridges etc. maybe it’s because I have an IQ slightly higher than these fools and those who feel sympathy for them! Or maybe that’s empathy!