Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New flight air asia

Does any board member know, which Ranong . Air Asia is advertising at the moment , not shore ,

Is it the one every body goes to get there visa stamp from Phuket. Its about 3 hours north of Phuket

on the west cost. I had a look around the one there last year and the the place was shut. [the airport]

Edited by friendlyric6411
Think av been to the wrong one the one opposite Burma, the place is deserted only ever seen two or three falang there , i stayed out side at a place called las good , Just up the road was an airport , not used . may be you have got the wrong one theres the joke

friendlyric,

You probably had the right place. The airport at Ranong has only had Air Asia services for the last 10 weeks or so. I'm not aware of any other airline that flies there.

Edited by CheshireTom

Thai AirAsia’s Bangkok-Ranong direct flights have been in operation since the inaugural flight on 23 November 2007. The new Bangkok-Ranong service is available three times a week — on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The route is served by Boeing 737-300 aircraft, with 148 seats per flight.

• 2 months later...