Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi All

A quick question.

I understand that there is building work currently happening in the Areca Lodge.

I also understand that the Areca Wing of the lodge is less affected by this building work.

Can anyone tell me if the Executive Rooms (bigger rooms) are located in the Areca Wing?

Cheers

AronJoseph

:beer

Hi All

A quick question.

I understand that there is building work currently happening in the Areca Lodge.

I also understand that the Areca Wing of the lodge is less affected by this building work.

Can anyone tell me if the Executive Rooms (bigger rooms) are located in the Areca Wing?

Cheers

AronJoseph

:beer

There are 2 blocks at areca, dont know about the back block but in the front block as you go down the corridor,which is not a straight corridor but bent a little like a boomerang, to the rooms,rooms are on both

sides of the corridor, the executive room,1 only per floor only as far as I am aware,are in the bend of the boomerang overlooking the front pool so there should be no noise from construction taking place out the back.

They have Exec Rooms in the back building too. I think one on each floor, beside the Deluxe Rooms overlooking the back pool. The main difference compared to the Deluxe Room is the room size.

IMHO not worth the 850 Baht more the charge compared to the Deluxe Room.

The executive rooms are in the Areca wing and overlook the pool, so no problem with noise from the construction.

The room is bigger than normal pool view, bigger TV with a DVD player and seating area.

I think you get bathrobes, daily fruit and newspaper.

Edited by The_Fat_Controller

if you get a room overlooking the small front pool you will hear the music from the bars until about 0200 when things are turned down. the pool area catches all the noise from soi dianna inn.

all the pile driving etc has been finished for a while, they are now doing the vertical construction jobs. virtually no disturbance at all from it. the air con units make more noise.

You didn't ask, but i"ll throw it out there for anyone else who might be interested. Areca is one of the only hotels whose direct, call-ahead price is greater than that offered by Sawadee.com

When I informed Areca that sawadee offered a better rate, she responded, "Go Sawadee". lol. Just be sure to check around and don't assume that the hotel offers a better price in all cases (they usually do, but not in this case).

Anyway, ENJOY!!

Its family friendly you could have family’s banging on the walls if you’re in to big 3 and 4somes

There will definitely be kids in the pool, not good if you want to play with your girl’s tits or your lady boy’s dick

Edited by bibzo
Its family friendly you could have family’s banging on the walls if you’re in to big 3 and 4somes

There will definitely be kids in the pool, not good if you want to play with your girl’s tits or your lady boy’s dick

sorry about the change of subject but is it true theyre funny with you bringing more than one girl back or even a different bg back every night now that theyre family friendly.its bloody pattaya,family friendly indeed!

sorry about the change of subject but is it true theyre funny with you bringing more than one girl back or even a different bg back every night now that theyre family friendly.its bloody pattaya,family friendly indeed!

I have stayed in the Areca about 7 or 8 times. Yes, the Hotel is frequented by familys as well. The usually try to place the familys and the asian package tourists in the front building and the single male travellers in the back building :banana . Never had a problem bringing a different girl everynight. If you bring back 2 girls, there is a joiner fee for the 2nd girl, 300 Bath. They insist on the ID Card of the girl. No ID no boom boom.

So ask your girl for her ID before you pay barfine!

I always enjoyed my stay in the Areca and will be back in less than 2 month :P .

I believe the family’s get coned in to going to pats by the holiday firms

The hotel is ok some of the rooms are a bit worn ,and there is building work at the back

I give it 7 out of 10