Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thought I'd share my favourite joke with BM's....

Dean Martin & Liberace both die and want to go to heaven. They both stand outside the Pearly Gates and St Peter looks down at both of them and says "You have both got really bad records on earth...why should I let you into Heaven. You, Dean Martin are an alcoholic and a disgrace to the entertainment industry. You Liberace are gay and we don't let your type in Heaven".

Dean Martin & Liberace both plead with him to let them in and St Peter says "Alright I will let you into Heaven but I will impose two conditions on you".

"The first condition is, if you think any dirty thoughts, the other Angels will look down upon you and will make you feel uncomfortable, so your time in heaven will be unpleasant. Also your wings will drop off, therefore you will not be an Angel".

"The second condition is, that if you think any absolutely filthy thoughts, you will just disappear and won't be in Heaven anymore".

Dean Martin & Liberace, so eager to get into Heaven plead with St Peter and promise to change. St Peter says "OK, I warned you" and Dean Martin & Liberace walk into Heaven.

They both get 100 metres into Heaven and Dean Martin sees this drop dead gorgeous showgirl Angel walking down the sidewalk. When he sees her, he whistles and his wings drop off. When he bends over to pick up his wings, Liberace disappears.

Hope you like it.

Spec <grin

In reality Dean Martin was a tea toddler, didn't drink, the drunk stick was part of his act.

Still a funny joke........

Correct, the "scotch" in his rocks glass was always just apple juice.

Cute joke, though.

Edited by Mescalito