Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good Bangkok hotel for me and TG

I'm staying in Bangkok this December for a weekend, Sat and Sunday, going to meet up with a nice university girl for a little time before I go to Pattaya. What is a good hotel in Bangkok for a guy to chill with a 'sweet TG' for a weekend? I'm looked at the Hilton Millenium, but the price is on the high side, would like to spend less than 3000 baht/night.

Tr the 2 night packages at the Marriott, across the river. They got a ferry boat to shuttle you across the river where you can catch BTS to Sukhumvit. Hotel is nice, quiet and good for a romantic weekend.

You'll not get the Marriott for anywhere near that at the moment.

Unless you need a lot of hotel facilities, I could recommend the Aspen Suites on Soi 2. www.aspenbangkok.com

Of course, the location may be off putting so perhaps the Bossotel over the river near the Shangri-La or that Da Vince or something boutique hotel (don't use hotel website). You could stay down in Silom to avoid the naughty nightlife.

I always stay at the Eastin Hotel, a really nice, big, luxurious place near enough to anything you and your girl will want to visit. Book via e.g. agoda and pay 2500 Bt or less for a very good room and great breakfast.