Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A Review of Soi L.K Metro .

I have NEVER waited for more than a few minutes for a bus
As they say on TV, results vary.

I dislike sitting in a baht bus on the corner of 2nd and Pattaya Tai until the driver has more in than a sardine can. So I start to stroll towards the RG... waving at passing baht busses. In high season, in the early hours, most will whiz past as they are on private hire, probably to Jomtiem. Chances are 50/50 you will reach 3rd rd on foot!

Edited by jacko
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite simply LK Metro - Soi Dianna kicks arse.

There is all ways lots of discussion about where to stay in Pattaya, and accommodation in walking street etc. I go to WS to visit however I would not like to stay in walking street.

There is so much to pattaya than WS. LK Metro is centrally located.

Cheers :bigsmile:

Edited by gazman100
. In high season, in the early hours, most will whiz past as they are on private hire, probably to Jomtiem. Chances are 50/50 you will reach 3rd rd on foot!

It can happen on the way along 2nd road too. Or they stop for you, hoping you are a muppet and go to the passenger window and ask them to take you somewhere. When you just walk up and try to get on the back, they drive off. Fcukers :bigsmile:

Went into Club Blu a few nights ago with some pals. I was impressed with the bright, clean look of the place and the cool, generous aircon. Some very pretty girls dancing coyote style. They can't show anything as the windows are open to public view.

Upstairs there's a nice lounge area with huge overstuffed couches, very comfy, with a pool table. Aircon doesn't work so well up there, though. But the wonkiest thing about the place is the rotating staircase that brings you up there! It turns, and you have to wait for it to corkscrew into place before you can alight on the second floor (first floor for you poms). Don't wander over to the gangway if the stairs aren't in place, you'll fall all the way to the ground floor! Not recommended after numerous pops. Interesting club though the girls tend to disappear as soon as they get their lady drinks.