Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Man-BKK with Etihad

I can't seem to get a flight to BKK from Manchester in July for less than £600. All the other airlines, Emirates, Qatar etc are selling flights from as little as £350

I have a certain amount of loyalty to Etihad but am not prepared to pay an extra 300 sheets just because they allow me to use their executive lounge.

I cant understand why Etihad as so expensive as normally they are the most competetive.

Any ideas/advice

I am having the same problem with Emirates. It might be that July is peak holiday sesaon for people flying to that part of the world.

Cheapest I can see from any airline for 8th July is £550... where did you see the £350?

I can't seem to get a flight to BKK from Manchester in July for less than £600. All the other airlines, Emirates, Qatar etc are selling flights from as little as £350

I have a certain amount of loyalty to Etihad but am not prepared to pay an extra 300 sheets just because they allow me to use their executive lounge.

I cant understand why Etihad as so expensive as normally they are the most competetive.

Any ideas/advice

Just had a quick look at July and cheapest I can see with any carrier is 588 pounds from Manchester ??

July tends to be one of the most expensive times of the year to fly.

Edited-Swiss at 489 pounds on July 2nd

Edited by Chivas
I am having the same problem with Emirates. It might be that July is peak holiday sesaon for people flying to that part of the world.

Cheapest I can see from any airline for 8th July is £550... where did you see the £350?

The best I have seen is with Qatar 4 June - 18 June Man- BKK on Travel Supermarket at £298

The best I have seen is with Qatar 4 June - 18 June Man- BKK on Travel Supermarket at £298

I thought we were pricing July.......... :P :clueless

We are, sorry chaps. July looks like a right off for me. I might have to go in JUNE :bigsmile:

i was gonna go july . but will be doin june too £415 from brum with emirates found cheaper with air frog but shite apparently . i cant wait <grin :wtf

We are, sorry chaps. July looks like a right off for me. I might have to go in JUNE Be flexible and SAVE! :banghead
i was gonna go july . but will be doin june too £415 from brum with emirates found cheaper with air frog but shite apparently . i cant wait :clueless :thumbup

the katoys are wanking themselves to death in anticipation of you arriving Villayouth lol.

the katoys are wanking themselves to death in anticipation of you arriving Villayouth lol.

lol you cunt :clueless i hope not to death . im not into shaggin dead ladyboys :behead

lol you cunt :bigsmile: i hope not to death . im not into shaggin dead ladyboys :clueless
Yes, those that haven't finished yet await your help! :finger