Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Early Check-In for Tim Boutique

I will arrive in Patts around 3 am in Mid-July. If any of the non-newbies been in a similar situation, do you know if that is considered early checkin, or am I stuck with paying the full rate? All other suggestions are welcome as well. Many thanks in advance!!

Hello mate

Never stayed at tims boutique, but i suspect you`ll need to pay the full rate. You don`t really wanna wait in the lobby till midday just to save a few quid, especially as the clubs on walking street & beer bars on soi 8 will still be going strong at that time. Pay the extra, freshen up then head out for some sanuk!! Have a good trip mate..

Sanuk Scouser

I will arrive in Patts around 3 am in Mid-July. If any of the non-newbies been in a similar situation, do you know if that is considered early checkin, or am I stuck with paying the full rate? All other suggestions are welcome as well. Many thanks in advance!!

Isn't Tim Boutique sort of expensive?

Here's a suggestion: rather than pay an outrageous rate for a few hours, why not book and pay for a less expensive place, in advance, for your first night. Something from sawasdee.com or Agoda. You'll spend less than half the money and still have a place to shower and sleep. The next afternoon, you can go to Tim's Boutique.

J

So there is action still that time of the morning?! In that case I will book in to hotel in bkk, (taking into account js007 advice). This way, I get a few more mongering hours for the first night. Then head to Patts at a descent time the following day. Thanks again.

Yeah pay up and be comforted in the fact you have a pillow for the night you'll need it after the flight for christ sakes you are on holiday enjoy it live like a king while you are away. Go out bring something home for the morning good luck

At that time I am sure you will be paying for the full night. Book a head of time, a cheap place, you only need a room to lay down in. As js007 has suggested.

Tim Boutique hotel, I have stayed there and for the money maybe not worth it. They do however have one of the best little pools in Pattaya, and the staff is super friendly, breakfest is a cut above par, but still on the high side in comparison to what you are getting and what your there for.

At that time I am sure you will be paying for the full night. Book a head of time, a cheap place, you only need a room to lay down in. As js007 has suggested.

Tim Boutique hotel, I have stayed there and for the money maybe not worth it. They do however have one of the best little pools in Pattaya, and the staff is super friendly, breakfest is a cut above par, but still on the high side in comparison to what you are getting and what your there for.

For what it's worth, Tim's Boutique has some deals right now on Latestays.com.

J