Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Thai Cops to Crack Down on Foreign Gangs

LIkewise. I've never encountered a problem with either the Arab or African guys in that part of town, let alone one-armed librarians. I'm sure some of them are up to no good, but the same could be said for loads of white guys in Bangkok - the foreign population of Bangkok's prisons confirms that. There's a couple of good barbers and restaurants in the L shaped soi that runs between Soi 3 and Sukhumvit that I regularly use. The black guys and girls I've met there frequented the same businesses because the barbers sold products suitable for their hair type. If some folk want to judge individual guys based on the colour of their skin, where they hang out, or how they dress - up to them. Bumrungrad is also full of blacks and Arabs, so what conclusion are we meant to draw from that?

I fully agree with your assessment regarding "white guy scammers". They seem to be attracted to LOS. Scum of the earth.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the photo in the base Bangkok Post article where one of the detainees has a "paid" stamp on his hand allowing him to leave the BiB cordon. LOL gotta love Thailand.

LOL, how in the hell do you know "most of them are Liberians?". You are either a troll or trolling for something. Otherwise you have no idea what you are talking about.

I've been in and around the area since the late 70s. It has always been a riskier area with a much different vibe than the other side of across Sukhumvit. Those of us that worked int he Middle East li

Posted Images

I've been in and around the area since the late 70s. It has always been a riskier area with a much different vibe than the other side of across Sukhumvit. Those of us that worked int he Middle East liked to go there occasionally because of that. Back then the disco in the basement of the Grace Hotel was a much livelier place than Angels/Nana's or most other places in Bangkok. Even today it makes for a change of pace to the rest of the Sukhumvit area which like Pattaya is in danger of becoming more of a Disneyland/Las Vegas sort of place with families wandering around. Nothing inherently wrong with that but something is lost when it happens.

Since the 70s and the oil/construction boom in the Middle East, i has always been "the Arab' area. Only relatively recently have Africans begun to share the scene with the Arabs. If that sort of change frightens you then stay away from Pattaya because it will soon if not already be dominated by Indians and others that won't be looking very European to you.

No one is defending scammers but even an idiot should be able to reason that not all Africans are scammers and not all of the scammers are Liberians.

Believe you are around that part of BKK for a long time. (on & off) How long did you really live there???

How well did you really know Sukhumvit or Klong Toy in those days? When you first arrived??? Not too well assume.

Do you really know what Soi 22 (Soi Nam Thip) or Klong Toy was all about & what went on there in the late 60th early 70th??? (used to live there for almost 3 years)

Have you ever known or spend some time in the "Mosquito Bar, Ship's Inn or "Golden Gate" Disco? (The old harbor)

Don't think so! :rolleyes:

Did you ever live or even spend a few nights in Klong Toy back in the late 70th?? Think you've been coming to Thailand & going on & off but really haven't got a clue.

You've been around Soi 5 - 7 since the late 70th BIG DEAL!!! :moon

Grace Hotel & Soi 3has been taking over by the Arabs since 1981 not since the 70th. :cry4:

During the 70th Soi 3, Grace Hotel (Coffee Shop, Dino's Disco) & the German Beer Garden had a occupancy rate of neary 80% Germans.

Went past the shops,all signs English first, then German.

Even an idiot could understand how things where then & have changed over the years in BKK. Patts has even changed much more over the past 30 years.

So what makes you think that I worry or care about ethnic changes in Pattaya. Seen it all in the 30+ years I lived & worked in Thailand. Think you're a bonehead. :chogdee :clap1 :banghead

Obviously you were hanging out in the area to take the pics. ...

For someone who advises other BMs to avoid the area, you appear to regularly ignore your own advice.

There'a big difference between "hanging out" and "checking out." The advice to avoid the area mainly concerns late night or very early morning, especially if a BM has been drinking. I plan to go on a night-time photo safari in the area, but that will take a bit of planning and backup. Some of the bigger game within the Soi 3-5 reserve are very camera shy.

All major urban areas in every part of the world have "hot blocks" that are dominated by criminal gangs. Suk Soi 3-5 is a "hot block" area that is dominated by West African gangs. Often barber shops, restaurants, bars, and convenience stores provide a front or cover for illegal activities, whether drugs; prostitution; sales of stolen goods; frauds and scams; or gambling. Certainly not every single individual who passes through the area, especially during the day, is directly involved in illegal activity. But the overwhelming majority of those who spend considerable time in such areas are looking either to buy or sell something that's against the law.

What is without question is that Nigerians are disporportionately represented in criminal activity in Thailand. Supposedly there are people from 56 different countries in one prison alone in Bangkok. No doubt scammers and other criminals of many nationalities visit Thailand, but a much higher number of Nigerians commit crimes in relation to the total number of Nigerains who visit the Kingdom than is the case for Europeans, Australians or North Americans.

According to a chart on the Web site of the Thai Department of Corrections, 710 prisoners have been transferred back to their home countries to serve out sentences for crimes committed in Thailand. About 55.6%, or 395, come from Nigeria. The remainder (315) come from 17 other countries. However, Nigeria accounts for less than 0.5% of the total foreign visitors to Thailand.

• France ------------------29
  • Spain--------------------33
  • Canada -----------------17
  • Italy-----------------------7
  • United States----------76
  • Sweden-----------------14
  • United Kingdom--------28
  • Germany-----------------18
  • Austria --------------------2
  • Israel ----------------------3
  • Denmark ------------------3
  • Hong Kong --------------68
  • Switzerland---------------6
  • Norway--------------------1
  • Estonia -------------------5
  • Czech Republic-------------2
  • Nigeria-------------------395
  • Australia--------------------3
  • TOTAL -------------------710

But the chart doesn't tell the whole story. The U.S. and Thailand have been repatriating prisoners since 1982, so 76 American criminals have been transferred back to the U.S over 28 years. Nigeria and Thailand have only repatriated prisoners since 2003 and 395 have been sent back in those years. Plus a much, much higher number of U.S. citizens (and citizens of the U.K., Australia, Canada, Sweden, Hong Kong, etc.) visit Thailand each year than from Nigeria.

But to be conclusive, we'd need to know how many Nigerians have been convicted of crimes in Thailand compared with the number of Europeans, North Americans, Australians, etc. I don't know of any site that has that kind of breakdown. What I've heard from a Thai official is that 80% of the non-Asian foreigners in Thai prisons are from Africa.

Does all this prove that all West Africans are bad? Of course it doesn't. But it does prove that Thailand is targeted by West African gangs and that criminals make up a much higher percentage of all West Africans who visit Thailand than visitors from other countries.

yep....I have several mates who are SEPPO DEA guys in all aspects of the biz......the number I have heard bantered around is 85% of all West Africans in Bangkok are dealing.

And a lot of that 85% hang around Suk Soi 3-5.

Evil

:rolleyes:

Edited by Evil Penevil
There'a big difference between "hanging out" and "checking out." The advice to avoid the area mainly concerns late night or very early morning, especially if a BM has been drinking. I plan to go on a night-time photo safari in the area, but that will take a bit of planning and backup. Some of the bigger game within the Soi 3-5 reserve are very camera shy.

Take a couple of TGs along for protection or, alternatively, just put a smile on your face.

All major urban areas in every part of the world have "hot blocks" that are dominated by criminal gangs. Suk Soi 3-5 is a "hot block" area that is dominated by West African gangs. Often barber shops, restaurants, bars, and convenience stores provide a front or cover for illegal activities, whether drugs; prostitution; sales of stolen goods; frauds and scams; or gambling.

People on Sukhumvit selling things that are against the law. Who would have thought it? And .... prostitution? And betting on the footie? :thumbup

But the chart doesn't tell the whole story. The U.S. and Thailand have been repatriating prisoners since 1982, so 76 American criminals have been transferred back to the U.S over 28 years. Nigeria and Thailand have only repatriated prisoners since 2003 and 395 have been sent back in those years. Plus a much, much higher number of U.S. citizens (and citizens of the U.K., Australia, Canada, Sweden, Hong Kong, etc.) visit Thailand each year than from Nigeria.

340 of the total were actually repatriated in one day 8 years ago. Of the total, over 95% had served at least 8 years in jail, therefore their activities were taking place in the mid-90s at the latest. Totally irrelevant with what is going on in BKK nowadays.

Edited by CheshireTom
Take a couple of TGs along for protection or, alternatively, just put a smile on your face. .

I'll definitely be smiling when I get photos of some of those guys. I don't think they will be as happy.

People on Sukhumvit selling things that are against the law. Who would have thought it? And .... prostitution? And betting on the footie? :thumbup

It more the sales of hard drugs, human trafficking and intimidation that are the problem.

340 of the total were actually repatriated in one day 8 years ago. Of the total, over 95% had served at least 8 years in jail, therefore their activities were taking place in the mid-90s at the latest. Totally irrelevant with what is going on in BKK nowadays.

It has every relevance. It proves West African gangs have had a significant presence in BKK for at least 15 years. What conclusion do you draw from the repatriation of 340 Nigerian prisoners in one day? Are you saying that Thailand had a huge problem with West African drug dealers in the 1990s but no longer does? Do you deny the estimate that 80% of the non-Asian foreigners currently in Thai prisons are from Africa?

Evil

:chogdee

Edited by Evil Penevil
I'll definitely be smiling when I get photos of some of those guys. I don't think they will be as happy.

LOL. Why do you want to get their photos? To support some work of fiction? Why not just ask them to pose for a photo or two? :thumbup

If you escape the clutches of the "arm-choppers", the Al-Queda guys will get you further along the street. :grin

If you want, I'll get some of the guys to pose for a "team photo" for you next month.

It more the sales of hard drugs, human trafficking and intimidation that are the problem.

Sheeesh. You don't have to travel to Thailand to find any of that.

It has every relevance. It proves West African gangs have had a significant presence in BKK for at least 15 years.

It doesn't "prove" anything other than what happened 16 years ago.

What conclusion do you draw from the repatriation of 340 Nigerian prisoners in one day?

They chartered a big aeroplane.

Are you saying that Thailand had a huge problem with West African drug dealers in the 1990s but no longer does? Do you deny the estimate that 80% of the non-Asian foreigners currently in Thai prisons are from Africa?

Did I say any of that? I can't remember typing it. :chogdee

What I am saying, (and for convenience actually typing) is that things are vastly different from what they were in the 90s - the Iranians are the main problem and focus of attention these days.

Do you have a hidden camera built into that daft doll you carry around, or what? :grin

Edited by CheshireTom

I don't think you're going to win this one, CT. The fact of the matter is that we farang generally come over here to SPEND our money. The Nigerians come to MAKE money, and in ways that make honest people the loser. My opinion is that virtually all Nigerians who come to Thailand do so with some kind of graft in mind. They certainly don't come to see the sights -- nor do they come for the pussy, they have plenty of that at home, though they might sell their dicks to hi-so Bangkok girls.

I think the numbers EP showed demonstrate the point convincingly.

I don't think you're going to win this one, CT. The fact of the matter is that we farang generally come over here to SPEND our money. The Nigerians come to MAKE money, and in ways that make honest people the loser. My opinion is that virtually all Nigerians who come to Thailand do so with some kind of graft in mind.

LOL. I'm not looking to "win" anything - only offering a different opinion. :clueless

They certainly don't come to see the sights -- nor do they come for the pussy, they have plenty of that at home, though they might sell their dicks to hi-so Bangkok girls.

Sheesh, I though most of them were playing footie in the Thai Premier League. I'm sure that even Pattaya United must have at least a couple of Africans on their books.

I think the numbers EP showed demonstrate the point convincingly.

The only figures he provided related to guys who commited drug offences before the mid-90s and that of the 21,000 people arrested during the current nationwide crackdown on drugs, 3 were arrested in Sukhumvit Soi 3 (no mention was made of what nationality they were). Also, there was no indication what % of those folk arrested before the mid-90s were dealers or users.

Didn't the police do a much bigger raid (than the one at Soi Africa) down Soi 6 in Pattaya recently?

As it is, Iranians are the main focus of attention nowadays for the Thai NSB.

Edited by CheshireTom
LOL. Why do you want to get their photos? To support some work of fiction? Why not just ask them to pose for a photo or two? :clueless

Street-level drug dealers, pimps and scammers seldom want their pictures taken. I'm not interested in taking pictures of the ones who aren't involved in illegal activities.

If you escape the clutches of the "arm-choppers", the Al-Queda guys will get you further along the street. :thumbup

I'll take my chances. :finger

If you want, I'll get some of the guys to pose for a "team photo" for you next month.

That would be great! Pictures of the guys from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Somalia would be most appreciated. I have to agree - pics of Nigerian drug dealers are a bit passe.

Sheeesh. You don't have to travel to Thailand to find any of that.

But it's regrettable that it is found so openly on Soi 3-5.

It doesn't "prove" anything other than what happened 16 years ago.

It proves that Nigerians are extremely over-represented in terms of criminal activity in Thailand. But I agree that they are no longer the only criminal group operating around Soi 3-5. They have been supplanted to some extent by the ex-militia guys from Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Did I say any of that? I can't remember typing it. :cry1

I know you didn't answer, so I'll ask again - Do Africans account for 80% of the non-Asian foreigners currently in prison in Thailand? Are 85% of the West Africans in BKK involved in drug dealing?

What I am saying, (and for convenience actually typing) is that things are vastly different from what they were in the 90s - the Iranians are the main problem and focus of attention these days.

No doubt the Iranians are heavily involved in smuggling ICE, but they aren't street dealers. The busts of Iranians have taken place at Swampy or other points of entry. The street-level distribution of various drugs (not just ICE) in the Soi 3-5 area is still in the hands of Africans. It's two different aspects of the broader drug problem. And Africans are involved in other types of criminality as well - the street scams, pimping, trafficking, strong-arm stuff, etc.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil
The only figures he provided related to guys who commited drug offences before the mid-90s and that of the 21,000 people arrested during the current nationwide crackdown on drugs, 3 were arrested in Sukhumvit Soi 3 (no mention was made of what nationality they were). Also, there was no indication what % of those folk arrested before the mid-90s were dealers or users.

You read the article I cited very selectively. In the Dec. 30 raid on Suk Soi 3 in BKK, the police detained 80 people. Of them, three were arrested on drug charges and six were arrested on immigration charges. So over 10% of those questioned were arrested, which is a good result for a street sweep. As I stated in an earlier post, the goal of a street sweep isn't to seize large quantities of drugs but to disrupt the pattern of street dealing and to deny buyers and sellers a safe haven. The exact nationality of those arrested isn't important, but the article said they were all West Africans. Likewise, it doesn't matter whether those arrested in 1995 or 2010 and the years in between are dealers or users. They are all violating Thai law and are part of the drug trade. Many users are dealers and many dealers are users.

As it is, Iranians are the main focus of attention nowadays for the Thai NSB.

The screen shot you posted is part of an article from Asia Times Online. The authors aren't based in Thailand, nor do they cite any NSB officials directly. If you read what NSB leaders have said elsewhere, it doesn't sound like they are downplaying the role of West Africans in the drug trade in Bangkok.

Here's what NSB officials told the Bangkok Post (my bold text):

Pol Maj Gen Sangsuraya of the NSB said the West Africans stick together and were the best organised of the foreign drug gangs in Thailand.[/b] "At the moment, we are mainly focused on them because they are the biggest group of foreigners representing the biggest problem for us. They use Thailand as a base to sell drugs. If we raid certain areas too often then they disperse and find a new place.

Pol Col Chatchai said Soi 3 had become a West African community, with several hundred often gathering in one place which made it ''very difficult'' to arrest them with drugs. ''We have to use immigration laws to arrest them even when we know they are selling drugs, this is very frustrating.''

Col Chatchai said the NSB conducted a raid on Dec 24 in Soi On Nut 44 where many West Africans live.

''We found a quantity of ice and cocaine hidden in one room but couldn't arrest the tenant because he jumped through a window on the third floor and escaped. We also found in the room condoms filled with ice which drug smugglers would swallow. We were unable to arrest people on drug charges because of a lack of evidence but could do so on various immigration violations instead.

''We conducted several other raids against the West Africans last year, one in the Pratunam area where many of them live, and two in Soi 3.''

From what NSB officials have said themselves, they are focused on West Africans and Soi 3 as well as the Iranian smugglers.

Evil

:clueless

Edited by Evil Penevil
No doubt the Iranians are heavily involved in smuggling ICE, but they aren't street dealers. The busts of Iranians have taken place at Swampy or other points of entry.

Sure. Has Asoke moved? And Pattaya? :clueless

Bangkok’s Metropolitan Police Bureau arrested an Iranian national on drug possession charges in central Bangkok on Monday. The man was arrested when over 10kg of crystal methamphetamine was discovered in his condominium.

Bangkok, the 9th of August 2010: Following information revealed by an unidentified source, Metropolitan police raided the residence of Mr. Soltan Mohammadi Reza [32], an Iranian national, in the central Bangkok district of Asok on Monday.

During the resultant search of Mr. Reza’s condominium, police uncovered a concealment of over 10kg of the illegal class-1 narcotic ‘Ya-Ice.’ The drugs have an estimated street value of over Bt30 million.

In addition to the massive haul of drugs, officers also confiscated unconfirmed amounts of Thai and US currencies along with various items of gold and jewellery valued at over Bt3 million.

Edited by CheshireTom
Sure. Has Asoke moved? And Pattaya? :thumbup

OK. I should have written, "The busts of Iranians have almost always taken place at Swampy or other points of entry," or even, "The busts of Iranians have taken place at Swampy or other points of entry, except in a few cases."

But it doesn't change the fact that Iranians aren't usually street dealers. And contrary to what you've written, the NSB considers West Africans to be heavily involved in drug dealing and the area around Suk Soi 3 to be an area of significant concern regarding the drug trade.

Evil

:hairout

Believe you are around that part of BKK for a long time. (on & off) How long did you really live there???

How well did you really know Sukhumvit or Klong Toy in those days? When you first arrived??? Not too well assume.

Do you really know what Soi 22 (Soi Nam Thip) or Klong Toy was all about & what went on there in the late 60th early 70th??? (used to live there for almost 3 years)

Have you ever known or spend some time in the "Mosquito Bar, Ship's Inn or "Golden Gate" Disco? (The old harbor)

Don't think so! :devil

Did you ever live or even spend a few nights in Klong Toy back in the late 70th?? Think you've been coming to Thailand & going on & off but really haven't got a clue.

You've been around Soi 5 - 7 since the late 70th BIG DEAL!!! :moon

Grace Hotel & Soi 3has been taking over by the Arabs since 1981 not since the 70th. :cry4:

During the 70th Soi 3, Grace Hotel (Coffee Shop, Dino's Disco) & the German Beer Garden had a occupancy rate of neary 80% Germans.

Went past the shops,all signs English first, then German.

Even an idiot could understand how things where then & have changed over the years in BKK. Patts has even changed much more over the past 30 years.

So what makes you think that I worry or care about ethnic changes in Pattaya. Seen it all in the 30+ years I lived & worked in Thailand. Think you're a bonehead. :clueless :kissing :banghead

Chill dude or dudette. You can win the Thai expertise contest. I couldn't care less but your credibility isn't supported by making off the wall unsupported statements such as most of the Africans in the Sukhumvit Soi 3 - 5 area are "mostly Liberians." Then again they are probably all supporters of your General Mosquito - James Taylor.

I suppose they all look alike to you but then again you are probably from Alabama.

BTW, for someone claiming to be around for 40 years or so you should know it's Toei as in Klong Toei not Toy. You probably need to sharpen your Google research skills a little.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
BTW, for someone claiming to be around for 40 years or so you should know it's Toei as in Klong Toei not Toy. You probably need to sharpen your Google research skills a little.

I agree "Toy" is horrible. Usually in the press and so on, it's Toey with a why, not Toei with an eye. But it's not enforceable after all. The actual real Klong Toey district office disagrees with both of us for what it's worth:

khlong.jpg

Yeah, of course you're right Joe. Sort of like you see Sathorn listed as Sathon a lot.

And people try to weasel the name of the melon to "phak" too instead of what it "should" be which is "fuk".

We've discussed this in the past in the forum, but converting Thai to English is a mug's game - it's never right, but it's also never wrong. I have a few favourites, such as the "correct" way to spell the infamous street is actually "Phatpongse" and "khlong" for "klong" always grates on me. The new "official" spelling of Don Mueang airport is crazy - my opinion - but finally after 100 years gets it right in others' opinions. People's names should be up to them, but even though there is an official book by an official language-protection group called Ratcha Bandit (pronounced "bahnd", no "it" sound) it's all up for grabs. One of my other all-time favourities was a former defence minister. The two top English newspapers spelt his name this way, and both are "correct": Tavich, Dewitt.

A few more examples of how African gangs have targeted victims in Thailand and why a crackdown is needed.

Evil

:whistling:

liberian.jpg

From this article:

"Using a warrant issued by the Pattaya District Court officers arrested Mr. James Nier [34] and Mr. Davis Jeans [42], both Liberian nationals, in Soi Yensabai South Pattaya. The pair was arrested as they arrived to deliver items involved in the scam to another foreign man, Mr. Hans Josef Rinehart Winter [59], a German national.

The two men were arrested in possession of two metal suitcases containing various chemicals, powders, green paper (banknote sized), a counterfeit US dollar note, bank account book, ATM card, a gold ring and two watches."

From this article:

"In another, unrelated incident, a Nigerian national was apprehended in Ratchaburi on a bus bound for Bangkok. Customs officers conducting a random check on the bus, which had originated from the deep southern province of Narathiwat, found over 9kg of marijuana concealed in his luggage.

The marijuana, contained in nine separate packages was estimated to have a street value of approximately Bt180,000. Resultant checks on the mans passport revealed that he frequently travelled in and around Southeast Asia and as such is now thought to be a part of a transnational drugs syndicate.

The 28-year-old man revealed that he had purchased the illegal drugs in Malaysia for Bt27,000 in total and was intending to sell the packages to several friends in Bangkok for Bt20,000 each. It is believed that he successfully entered the Kingdom of Thailand from the Sadao district checkpoint in Songkhla."

EP note: The above case was very interesting. If I remember correctly, it also involved two Zimbabweans who used a textile export company in southern Thailand as a front for smuggling activities.

nigerian.JPG

From this article:

"The meeting point was to be in front of the P.N. Inn on Moo 10 Walking Street, South Pattaya. Police had previously received information from an unknown source that Mr Ikani was a major drug dealer in the Pattaya area purchasing his drugs from Bangkok before heading south to on-sell the product at a higher price to foreigners. Police officers went to the meet and apprehended Mr. Ikani in possession of 2.82 grams of methamphetamine, a small quantity of marijuana and 6,000 baht in cash."

nigeriancocaine.JPG

From this article

"Tourist Police commander Pol Maj-Gen Adisorn Ngamjitsuksri said the 30-year-old Nigerian national was identified as Ohanyiri Onyekwere Alentine. He was arrested at an apartment in Sukhumvit Road Soi 93 while he was preparing to deliver cocaine to a client.

Police inspected his rented room and found a backpack containing 20 bags of cocaine, weighing two kilogrammes, hidden in the ceiling of the room.

Gen Adisorn said the suspect entered the kingdom in 2008 and is married to a Thai woman.

The suspect is a middleman receiving drugs from dealers and then distributing them to clients. Police initially charged him for illegal possession of drugs for trading, said the tourist police chief. (MCOT online news)"

bargirl.JPG

(Link to article about above scam.)

And when the DEA is offering a cash reward, you know it's serious:

Capture.JPG

Edited by Evil Penevil
Not only that, they were Zenga certified. :thumbup

Were they the Zimbabweans you know? Are they still in Thailand?

Evil

Andy,

Two of the Zimbabweans that I know are a couple, hold down regular jobs and are on succesive one-year extensions to B Visas. Their main cash though comes from side deals exporting (mainly from China) all sorts of shit back to Zimbabwe. From what I can gather they have a fairly extensive network of friends in similar circumstances in-country. They were due to return to Zimbabwe this June/July time but I know that they are reconsidering simply because of the preferential exchange rates.

Edited by Evil Penevil
What was their reported involvement? I'll ask them.

It had to do with cash for side deals importing a very specific sort of shit. Just curious - what is the name of their company?

Their main cash though comes from side deals exporting (mainly from China) all sorts of shit back to Zimbabwe.

I still don't know why they let these clowns into Thailand in the first place. As one poster said, they don't come to spend money, they come to commit fraud or deal drugs, in all likelihood. How can that be a positive?

Maybe they could execute a few now and then on live TV. That might get their attention.

LOL. You're off into your fantasy world again. :thumbup

And you seem to be in a state of denial. What is the name of the company you were posting about? If it is a legitimate business, there can't be any harm in posting its name.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil