Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

New gogo rumoured to open on LK metro

In LK Metro you don't get as much 'foreign muck' thronging the street as you do when you go down Walking Street so that should be a welcome change for some.

Well, I am British, so I suppose I couldn't call them foreign.... :rolleyes:

Read it on a forum a couple of weeks ago, so it must be true! Anyone seen if Blu Moon is closed and getting refurbed?

Getting quite a few gogos around there now. Oasis, Champaine, The Office.

Will ask LDK to go in and check the build quality of the tables :clueless

It might as well have been closed for nearly 2 years now as there has very seldom been more than 1 person at a time in there

Can somebody confirm that Champagne currently opens at 2 PM?

That's good news indeed.

Hi,

I never go in a agogo in the afternoon,

but according to their site here http://www.champagne-agogo.com/offers2.php

they do open at 2pm :rolleyes:

BTW, I would like to know at what time is the staff shift (afternoon/night) ?

I suppose around 8 or 9pm :clueless

Read it on a forum a couple of weeks ago, so it must be true! Anyone seen if Blu Moon is closed and getting refurbed?

Getting quite a few gogos around there now. Oasis, Champaine, The Office.

Will ask LDK to go in and check the build quality of the tables :whistling:

Have been detained by urgent business over the past week but I'll be happy to lend my weight :rolleyes: to a recon sometime in the next few days.

Have been detained by urgent business over the past week but I'll be happy to lend my weight :chogdee to a recon sometime in the next few days.

My mate stays every year there, over xmas, and leaves his bag there, he hopes it will be finished.

Was in the blue bar the other day - which is now half building site - girl thier thinks its going to be called sexy agogo 2 - i.e. same people as sexy agogo

which is err sio7 sio8 ?

anyway just passing on the rumour :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Can somebody confirm that Champagne currently opens at 2 PM? That's good news indeed.

Yes, Champagne is open at 2pm. Shocked to read barfines are 800 Baht :whistling: Can never get any interaction in there anyway so I suppose it makes no difference to me.

Blue Moon is a building site.

I guess I shoulda chose a different smilee but I couldn`t find one for "tongue in cheek".

My mistake :banghead

This is closest..... :banghead

I was walking down soi Bauhkow (spelling) a few days ago and noticed a lot of building work opposite Sawadee hotel just along the road from Pooks and I asked a moto taxi driver what they do, he said new Go Go bar ???

The work is in the building all the way to the back, quite a large space right back to the opposite of Baby Boom ago go, Anyone have any info on this.