Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Would you get bird ?

lets put it this way villa.................i would rather any of the above been in your baggage.....but

ive posted a few stun guns home and never had a problem,on one occassion i sent 12 in one package.arrived no problem .the only thing i had trouble with was 10000 bh cigs .they never arrived .period

i think they was stolen in thailand because C&E never even went to the address i posted them too.

drdod shaun

lets put it this way villa.................i would rather any of the above been in your baggage.....but

ive posted a few stun guns home and never had a problem,on one occassion i sent 12 in one package.arrived no problem .the only thing i had trouble with was 10000 bh cigs .they never arrived .period

i think they was stolen in thailand because C&E never even went to the address i posted them too.

drdod shaun

Posting it does seem a safer option :whistling:

For smuggling back a telescopic police baton or knuckle dusters. or what about a stun gun :kissing

I`ve taken all of the above home in the past with no problems but that is only because my luggage was not searched. I am pretty sure if it was they would have been confiscated but I would doubt if things would be taken any further(IMHO), you would just lose your stuff.

Posting would be the safest option but you may still lose it if the parcel is checked.

Good luck :thumbup

i think your right villa about the sprays.i had a mate arrested he went on trial for 1 can in hull crown court.they found him guilty and he got 6 fucking months.........

mind you hed not long finished a 9 stretch !

drdod shaun

i think your right villa about the sprays.i had a mate arrested he went on trial for 1 can in hull crown court.they found him guilty and he got 6 fucking months.........

mind you hed not long finished a 9 stretch !

drdod shaun

For smuggling back a telescopic police baton or knuckle dusters. or what about a stun gun :kissing

Pepper spray comes under the section 5 of the firearms act but not with a mandatory sentence

In addition the following are also prohibited but are not subject to mandatory minimum sentences:

Firearms Act Section 5 (1) (:rolleyes: any weapon of whatever description designed or adapted for the discharge of any noxious liquid gas or other thing. Generally stun guns or electric shock devices, CS gas not usually cattle prods but depends on type;

There are 3 types of offensive weapon defined in the Prevention of Crime Act.

Intended - the hammer you pick up with intent of assaulting somebody;

Adapted - the umbrella who's point you sharpen to cause injury (used to be all the rage); and

Made - brass knuckles. There is no other use for brass knuckles other than to injure people (some wag will come up with some tortuous argument about tenderising steaks or something)

It is an offence to have an offensive weapon in a place open to the public, whether by payment or not, for which there is a power of arrest.

As to the belt, an argument could be put forward that you have changed the purpose of the knuckles and taken away the weapon side of it. A good lawyer might swing that one but my advice is don't go out in public with it as there will be a lot of angst between when you get arrested and when you win on appeal.

Basically Villa mate why risk it ?

if you post to yourself, as 2005 one in three parcels are x-rayed coming into the UK, why you want to bring shit onto your doorstep :thumbup