Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I finally got to meet and chat to Pattaya's very own Superhero on my latest trip.

I chatted to him when he arrived at the back of the baht bus that I was travelling in.

At first he was reluctant to speak and he denied that it was him that was posting on the boards but after a couple of exchanges of good humoured banter he offered me some cheese from his moon. ... I declined his offer as I'm not into eating sloppy 2nds.

He asked me what board I was one and I told him the old folk's home.

He is a funny guy and he adds great colour to Pattaya.

1292226224873.jpg

1292226307310.jpg

1292226359178.jpg

Bumped into him 2 or 3 times myself he used to stop for a soft drink at family mart second road near alcazar.

Plus i saw him in central festival mall,with his thai girlfriend, I like him he dos'nt cause trouble and brings a bit

of colour into people's lifes.

Is he on medication ??

Should be !!

Saw him coming out of Star Hotel on soi 11, strange that he kept his bike there but I don't think he lives there. I've also seen him near the Alcazar, he's very shy and I don't know what nationality he is, but he puts a bit of humour and colour into the Pattaya scene so for me, that's OK.

Saw him coming out of Star Hotel on soi 11, strange that he kept his bike there but I don't think he lives there. I've also seen him near the Alcazar, he's very shy and I don't know what nationality he is, but he puts a bit of humour and colour into the Pattaya scene so for me, that's OK.

He originates from a wealthy UK family.

He originates from a wealthy UK family.

you would think he could afford to get some gold sandals. or at least spray paint them gold. it ruins the whole effect. annoys the fck outa me that.look how they clash with the rest of the get up. if your going that far you gotta have gold sandals man. :clueless hang on i could be wrong hes a clever bastard you no the sandals go with the tyres and handle bars and the black stripe on his pants of course brilliant.

Edited by samfreeland
you would think he could afford to get some gold sandals. or at least spray paint them gold. it ruins the whole effect. annoys the fck outa me that.look how they clash with the rest of the get up. if your going that far you gotta have gold sandals man. :bigsmile: hang on i could be wrong hes a clever bastard you no the sandals go with the tyres and handle bars and the black stripe on his pants of course brilliant.

I think the answer is gold, flip flops but of course, they must match ! :chogdee :clueless

• 2 weeks later...